Fifth Harmony Debuts New Single 'Bo$$'
After being previewed in some snippets, Fifth Harmony's new single "Bo$$" has finally arrived in full. Debuted by MTV over the weekend, the upbeat and empowering pop/R&B track finds the five girls showing off their confidence and even comparing themselves to Maybachs.
In the song, they also name-drop some names like Michelle Obama ("Boss/ Michelle Obama/ Purse so heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars") and Kanye West ("You're talking to a lady, I want a Kanye and not a Ray J").
The music video for "Bo$$" has been shot and is scheduled to be released on July 8. Speaking to MTV on the filming set recently, Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello explained what the song is really about.
"The whole point of this song is for girls who are our age to turn it on and feel confident and empowered because at this age being insecure is such a normal, common thing," she said. "So I think when you turn that song on, feel sexy and feel good about yourself, so the whole point is about being yourself and liking it."
"Bo$$" serves as the lead single off the girls' upcoming debut album, which currently has no title or official release date.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son