Fifth Harmony Debuts New Single 'Bo$$'
After being previewed in some snippets, Fifth Harmony's new single "Bo$$" has finally arrived in full. Debuted by MTV over the weekend, the upbeat and empowering pop/R&B track finds the five girls showing off their confidence and even comparing themselves to Maybachs.
In the song, they also name-drop some names like Michelle Obama ("Boss/ Michelle Obama/ Purse so heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars") and Kanye West ("You're talking to a lady, I want a Kanye and not a Ray J").
The music video for "Bo$$" has been shot and is scheduled to be released on July 8. Speaking to MTV on the filming set recently, Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello explained what the song is really about.
"The whole point of this song is for girls who are our age to turn it on and feel confident and empowered because at this age being insecure is such a normal, common thing," she said. "So I think when you turn that song on, feel sexy and feel good about yourself, so the whole point is about being yourself and liking it."
"Bo$$" serves as the lead single off the girls' upcoming debut album, which currently has no title or official release date.
More Fifth Harmony News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease