Kanye West Gets Booed Again After Launching Another Rant at Second Wireless Show
Kanye West was booed again when he headlined the second night of Wireless Festival in the U.K. on Saturday, July 5. Filling in for Drake who was forced to cancel his set after falling ill, the rapper angered some fans after he once again stopped performing and followed up Friday's rant with another one.
In his latest rant, West said that he's a "shy" but "arrogant" person. "Sometimes it's hard because I'm so shy but I'm a mixture of shy, lazy and a bit arrogant," he told the crowd. "No one really speaks from their heart to the internet to the world, it's kind of brave for a shy person to inspire people to be more expressive."
West also talked about being harassed by paparazzi during his 20-minute rant. "The media try to take me down and make me seem like I'm a crazy person but I'm working hard to make this music and share it wit y'all and I know that at the end of the day you guys are my clique and that's all that matters," he said. "The only reason I'm on this stage right now is because y'all my clique. You know I go to the studio til 3 A.M. so you can listen to the music in your car."
At one point, frustrated fans began chanting "we want Drake." They later cheered after West decided to end his speech and resume his performance.
More Kanye West News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media