Jewel and Ty Murray Celebrated Fourth of July Together Post Split Announcement
Jewel Kilcher was serious when she said she and husband Ty Murray are "tender undoing" their marriage. Less than a week after they announced a split, the couple was seen celebrating the Fourth of July together with their 2-year-old son Kase.
"Happy fourth everyone!" the 40-year-old singer wrote via Instagram. "Kase & I enjoyed the parade here in CO. Send pics of your weekend!" In the pic, Kilcher held onto her son while Murray stood nearby. Both were smiling as they enjoyed the parade.
Kilcher and Murray got married in the Bahamas in August 2008. They announced the separation after 16 years together, saying "Ty and I have always tried to live the most authentic life possible, and we wanted our separation as husband and wife to be nothing less loving than the way we came together."
She added, "We trust we can remain dear friends who hold each other in high esteem, which is so important to us as parents-as we wish only what is best for our son." Her Instagram still listed Murray as her husband. "I'm a singer-songwriter from Alaska who lives on a ranch in Texas with my husband Ty and son Kase," she wrote in the profile.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'