Jewel and Ty Murray Celebrated Fourth of July Together Post Split Announcement
Jewel Kilcher was serious when she said she and husband Ty Murray are "tender undoing" their marriage. Less than a week after they announced a split, the couple was seen celebrating the Fourth of July together with their 2-year-old son Kase.
"Happy fourth everyone!" the 40-year-old singer wrote via Instagram. "Kase & I enjoyed the parade here in CO. Send pics of your weekend!" In the pic, Kilcher held onto her son while Murray stood nearby. Both were smiling as they enjoyed the parade.
Kilcher and Murray got married in the Bahamas in August 2008. They announced the separation after 16 years together, saying "Ty and I have always tried to live the most authentic life possible, and we wanted our separation as husband and wife to be nothing less loving than the way we came together."
She added, "We trust we can remain dear friends who hold each other in high esteem, which is so important to us as parents-as we wish only what is best for our son." Her Instagram still listed Murray as her husband. "I'm a singer-songwriter from Alaska who lives on a ranch in Texas with my husband Ty and son Kase," she wrote in the profile.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie