Jewel and Ty Murray Celebrated Fourth of July Together Post Split Announcement
Jewel Kilcher was serious when she said she and husband Ty Murray are "tender undoing" their marriage. Less than a week after they announced a split, the couple was seen celebrating the Fourth of July together with their 2-year-old son Kase.
"Happy fourth everyone!" the 40-year-old singer wrote via Instagram. "Kase & I enjoyed the parade here in CO. Send pics of your weekend!" In the pic, Kilcher held onto her son while Murray stood nearby. Both were smiling as they enjoyed the parade.
Kilcher and Murray got married in the Bahamas in August 2008. They announced the separation after 16 years together, saying "Ty and I have always tried to live the most authentic life possible, and we wanted our separation as husband and wife to be nothing less loving than the way we came together."
She added, "We trust we can remain dear friends who hold each other in high esteem, which is so important to us as parents-as we wish only what is best for our son." Her Instagram still listed Murray as her husband. "I'm a singer-songwriter from Alaska who lives on a ranch in Texas with my husband Ty and son Kase," she wrote in the profile.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake