Pictures From Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Wedding Land Online
Several snapshots from Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II)'s nuptials at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California have emerged online. They show guests chatting and enjoying beverage of their choice on a warm sunny day. At least three big white tents were set up for the outdoor party.
The attendees included Jessica's parents Joe and Tina Simpson, sister Ashlee Simpson and fiance Evan Ross, CaCee Cobb and hubby Donald Faison, Jessica Alba and beau Cash Warren, and Topher Grace and his girlfriend. Eric's old football buddies from Yale and NFL, including Tim Rattay, were there as well.
Ashlee and Cobb were reportedly bridesmaids, while Jessica and Eric's son, Ace, 1, served as a ring bearer and their daughter, 2-year-old Maxwell, was a flower girl. The little girl walked down the aisle accompanied by Ashlee's 5-year-old son, Bronx.
"We are overwhelmed with complete happiness and love having made our eternal commitment," the newlyweds said in a statement to PEOPLE. "To say 'I do' in front of family, friends and, most importantly, our children has been the happiest moment of our lives."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal