Pictures From Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Wedding Land Online
Several snapshots from Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II)'s nuptials at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California have emerged online. They show guests chatting and enjoying beverage of their choice on a warm sunny day. At least three big white tents were set up for the outdoor party.
The attendees included Jessica's parents Joe and Tina Simpson, sister Ashlee Simpson and fiance Evan Ross, CaCee Cobb and hubby Donald Faison, Jessica Alba and beau Cash Warren, and Topher Grace and his girlfriend. Eric's old football buddies from Yale and NFL, including Tim Rattay, were there as well.
Ashlee and Cobb were reportedly bridesmaids, while Jessica and Eric's son, Ace, 1, served as a ring bearer and their daughter, 2-year-old Maxwell, was a flower girl. The little girl walked down the aisle accompanied by Ashlee's 5-year-old son, Bronx.
"We are overwhelmed with complete happiness and love having made our eternal commitment," the newlyweds said in a statement to PEOPLE. "To say 'I do' in front of family, friends and, most importantly, our children has been the happiest moment of our lives."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards