Pictures From Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Wedding Land Online
Several snapshots from Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II)'s nuptials at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California have emerged online. They show guests chatting and enjoying beverage of their choice on a warm sunny day. At least three big white tents were set up for the outdoor party.
The attendees included Jessica's parents Joe and Tina Simpson, sister Ashlee Simpson and fiance Evan Ross, CaCee Cobb and hubby Donald Faison, Jessica Alba and beau Cash Warren, and Topher Grace and his girlfriend. Eric's old football buddies from Yale and NFL, including Tim Rattay, were there as well.
Ashlee and Cobb were reportedly bridesmaids, while Jessica and Eric's son, Ace, 1, served as a ring bearer and their daughter, 2-year-old Maxwell, was a flower girl. The little girl walked down the aisle accompanied by Ashlee's 5-year-old son, Bronx.
"We are overwhelmed with complete happiness and love having made our eternal commitment," the newlyweds said in a statement to PEOPLE. "To say 'I do' in front of family, friends and, most importantly, our children has been the happiest moment of our lives."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake