Pictures From Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Wedding Land Online
Several snapshots from Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II)'s nuptials at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California have emerged online. They show guests chatting and enjoying beverage of their choice on a warm sunny day. At least three big white tents were set up for the outdoor party.
The attendees included Jessica's parents Joe and Tina Simpson, sister Ashlee Simpson and fiance Evan Ross, CaCee Cobb and hubby Donald Faison, Jessica Alba and beau Cash Warren, and Topher Grace and his girlfriend. Eric's old football buddies from Yale and NFL, including Tim Rattay, were there as well.
Ashlee and Cobb were reportedly bridesmaids, while Jessica and Eric's son, Ace, 1, served as a ring bearer and their daughter, 2-year-old Maxwell, was a flower girl. The little girl walked down the aisle accompanied by Ashlee's 5-year-old son, Bronx.
"We are overwhelmed with complete happiness and love having made our eternal commitment," the newlyweds said in a statement to PEOPLE. "To say 'I do' in front of family, friends and, most importantly, our children has been the happiest moment of our lives."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack