Miley Cyrus Gets New Tattoo to Remember Her Late Dog Floyd
Miley Cyrus gets a new tattoo on the side of her body to honor her dog Floyd who died earlier this year. The songstress sticks out her tongue and lifts up her top in several Instagram pictures to show off the new ink to her online followers. It's a drawing of the husky with a quote that reads, "with a little help from my fwends."
The tattoo was sketched by The Flaming Lips' rocker Wayne Coyne. Miley, who also posted a video that supposedly showed paparazzi drone camera flying over her house, got the tat at a Los Angeles house party. Some photos show the making process.
"I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken," she said in April after Floyd died. A few days later, she got a new pet she named Moonie. "No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies," she said.
Paparazzi drone camera:
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2