Miley Cyrus Gets New Tattoo to Remember Her Late Dog Floyd
Miley Cyrus gets a new tattoo on the side of her body to honor her dog Floyd who died earlier this year. The songstress sticks out her tongue and lifts up her top in several Instagram pictures to show off the new ink to her online followers. It's a drawing of the husky with a quote that reads, "with a little help from my fwends."
The tattoo was sketched by The Flaming Lips' rocker Wayne Coyne. Miley, who also posted a video that supposedly showed paparazzi drone camera flying over her house, got the tat at a Los Angeles house party. Some photos show the making process.
"I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken," she said in April after Floyd died. A few days later, she got a new pet she named Moonie. "No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies," she said.
Paparazzi drone camera:
More Miley Cyrus News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016