Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike Wedding Photo in 'Gone Girl' Revealed
"Gone Girl" releases a series of teaser posters with tagline "Happy Anniversary". One of them shows a half-burnt photo that shows Ben Affleck's Nick Dunne and Rosamund Pike's Amy Elliott all smiles as they make a toast with their friends on their wedding.
One other picture shows a red lacy thong, another photo features a cutter with what seems to be blood on it, while the other sees a snippet of a diary entry dated July 5, 2012. "This man may kill me," the half-burnt note reads. All the items are put inside evidence bags.
Directed by David Fincher, the film is due October 3. Based on Gillian Flynn's best-selling novel of the same title, the mystery thriller follows a man who is looking for his wife but is soon fighting for his innocence when all roads point to him as the killer. Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry are among the cast.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger