Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike Wedding Photo in 'Gone Girl' Revealed
"Gone Girl" releases a series of teaser posters with tagline "Happy Anniversary". One of them shows a half-burnt photo that shows Ben Affleck's Nick Dunne and Rosamund Pike's Amy Elliott all smiles as they make a toast with their friends on their wedding.
One other picture shows a red lacy thong, another photo features a cutter with what seems to be blood on it, while the other sees a snippet of a diary entry dated July 5, 2012. "This man may kill me," the half-burnt note reads. All the items are put inside evidence bags.
Directed by David Fincher, the film is due October 3. Based on Gillian Flynn's best-selling novel of the same title, the mystery thriller follows a man who is looking for his wife but is soon fighting for his innocence when all roads point to him as the killer. Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry are among the cast.
More Gone Girl News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series