Lea Michele and Chris Colfer Joke After Their Twitter Accounts Got Hacked
Lea Michele took to Twitter to make fun of herself after her Twitter account got hacked. Her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer, who also fell victim to Twitter hacker, joined her and cracked a joke about her false pregnancy rumor.
"I was HACKED! Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better then to make our passwords the names of our cats:)," she wrote. "Hope you all have a fun and happy 4th of July!!!" Colfer replied, "But apparently I'll be free if you need a babysitter!"
The Rachel Berry depicter who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was falsely announced as being pregnant, while Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee". Another hacker victim was Wilmer Valderrama. He was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!