Lea Michele and Chris Colfer Joke After Their Twitter Accounts Got Hacked
Lea Michele took to Twitter to make fun of herself after her Twitter account got hacked. Her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer, who also fell victim to Twitter hacker, joined her and cracked a joke about her false pregnancy rumor.
"I was HACKED! Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better then to make our passwords the names of our cats:)," she wrote. "Hope you all have a fun and happy 4th of July!!!" Colfer replied, "But apparently I'll be free if you need a babysitter!"
The Rachel Berry depicter who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was falsely announced as being pregnant, while Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee". Another hacker victim was Wilmer Valderrama. He was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot