Lea Michele and Chris Colfer Joke After Their Twitter Accounts Got Hacked
Lea Michele took to Twitter to make fun of herself after her Twitter account got hacked. Her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer, who also fell victim to Twitter hacker, joined her and cracked a joke about her false pregnancy rumor.
"I was HACKED! Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better then to make our passwords the names of our cats:)," she wrote. "Hope you all have a fun and happy 4th of July!!!" Colfer replied, "But apparently I'll be free if you need a babysitter!"
The Rachel Berry depicter who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was falsely announced as being pregnant, while Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee". Another hacker victim was Wilmer Valderrama. He was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
More Chris Colfer News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order