Lea Michele and Chris Colfer Joke After Their Twitter Accounts Got Hacked
Lea Michele took to Twitter to make fun of herself after her Twitter account got hacked. Her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer, who also fell victim to Twitter hacker, joined her and cracked a joke about her false pregnancy rumor.
"I was HACKED! Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better then to make our passwords the names of our cats:)," she wrote. "Hope you all have a fun and happy 4th of July!!!" Colfer replied, "But apparently I'll be free if you need a babysitter!"
The Rachel Berry depicter who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was falsely announced as being pregnant, while Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee". Another hacker victim was Wilmer Valderrama. He was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors