Lea Michele and Chris Colfer Joke After Their Twitter Accounts Got Hacked
Lea Michele took to Twitter to make fun of herself after her Twitter account got hacked. Her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer, who also fell victim to Twitter hacker, joined her and cracked a joke about her false pregnancy rumor.
"I was HACKED! Guess @chriscolfer and I should have known better then to make our passwords the names of our cats:)," she wrote. "Hope you all have a fun and happy 4th of July!!!" Colfer replied, "But apparently I'll be free if you need a babysitter!"
The Rachel Berry depicter who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was falsely announced as being pregnant, while Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee". Another hacker victim was Wilmer Valderrama. He was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21