Pink Floyd's New Album 'The Endless River' Set for October Release
Pink Floyd's new album has been announced, twenty years after their last album "The Division Bell". David Gilmour's wife Polly Samson broke the news on Twitter, "Btw Pink Floyd album out in October is called 'The Endless River'. Based on 1994 sessions is Rick Wright's swansong and very beautiful."
Singer Durga McBroom-Hudson, who toured with the band during the eighties and nineties, then revealed her involvement in the project. She posted on Facebook a picture from a recording session. "The recording did start during 'The Division Bell' sessions (and yes, it was the side project originally titled 'The Big Spliff' that [drummer] Nick Mason spoke about), which is why there are Richard Wright tracks on it," she explained.
"But David and Nick have gone in and done a lot more since then. It was originally to be a completely instrumental recording, but I came in last December and sang on a few tracks. David then expanded on my backing vocals and has done a lead on at least one of them. That's the song you see being worked on in the photo."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked