Pink Floyd's New Album 'The Endless River' Set for October Release
Pink Floyd's new album has been announced, twenty years after their last album "The Division Bell". David Gilmour's wife Polly Samson broke the news on Twitter, "Btw Pink Floyd album out in October is called 'The Endless River'. Based on 1994 sessions is Rick Wright's swansong and very beautiful."
Singer Durga McBroom-Hudson, who toured with the band during the eighties and nineties, then revealed her involvement in the project. She posted on Facebook a picture from a recording session. "The recording did start during 'The Division Bell' sessions (and yes, it was the side project originally titled 'The Big Spliff' that [drummer] Nick Mason spoke about), which is why there are Richard Wright tracks on it," she explained.
"But David and Nick have gone in and done a lot more since then. It was originally to be a completely instrumental recording, but I came in last December and sang on a few tracks. David then expanded on my backing vocals and has done a lead on at least one of them. That's the song you see being worked on in the photo."
More Pink Floyd News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs