Columbus Short Arrested for Public Intoxication After Bar Fight
Columbus Short, 31, landed in jail after clubbing to celebrate the Fourth of July at the Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas, Texas on Friday. Rumor has it, the "Scandal" actor got into a scuffle with security and was arrested for public intoxication.
Columbus reportedly partied for four hours and tried to leave without paying his tab. A guard stopped him, but the actor accused the security of being racist. Some off-duty police officers employed by the bar intervened when the fight turned physical.
Early this year, Columbus was also arrested after getting involved in a bar fight. He pled not guilty to felony battery charge stemming from the incident. On top of that, he was accused of threatening to kill his wife in a domestic violence case.
Amidst the personal issues, he quit "Scandal" after three years. "At this time, I must confirm my exit from a show I've called home for three years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today," he said. "I would like to first thank Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast."
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?