Columbus Short Arrested for Public Intoxication After Bar Fight
Columbus Short, 31, landed in jail after clubbing to celebrate the Fourth of July at the Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas, Texas on Friday. Rumor has it, the "Scandal" actor got into a scuffle with security and was arrested for public intoxication.
Columbus reportedly partied for four hours and tried to leave without paying his tab. A guard stopped him, but the actor accused the security of being racist. Some off-duty police officers employed by the bar intervened when the fight turned physical.
Early this year, Columbus was also arrested after getting involved in a bar fight. He pled not guilty to felony battery charge stemming from the incident. On top of that, he was accused of threatening to kill his wife in a domestic violence case.
Amidst the personal issues, he quit "Scandal" after three years. "At this time, I must confirm my exit from a show I've called home for three years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today," he said. "I would like to first thank Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'