Columbus Short Arrested for Public Intoxication After Bar Fight
Columbus Short, 31, landed in jail after clubbing to celebrate the Fourth of July at the Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas, Texas on Friday. Rumor has it, the "Scandal" actor got into a scuffle with security and was arrested for public intoxication.
Columbus reportedly partied for four hours and tried to leave without paying his tab. A guard stopped him, but the actor accused the security of being racist. Some off-duty police officers employed by the bar intervened when the fight turned physical.
Early this year, Columbus was also arrested after getting involved in a bar fight. He pled not guilty to felony battery charge stemming from the incident. On top of that, he was accused of threatening to kill his wife in a domestic violence case.
Amidst the personal issues, he quit "Scandal" after three years. "At this time, I must confirm my exit from a show I've called home for three years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today," he said. "I would like to first thank Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered