Columbus Short Arrested for Public Intoxication After Bar Fight
Columbus Short, 31, landed in jail after clubbing to celebrate the Fourth of July at the Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas, Texas on Friday. Rumor has it, the "Scandal" actor got into a scuffle with security and was arrested for public intoxication.
Columbus reportedly partied for four hours and tried to leave without paying his tab. A guard stopped him, but the actor accused the security of being racist. Some off-duty police officers employed by the bar intervened when the fight turned physical.
Early this year, Columbus was also arrested after getting involved in a bar fight. He pled not guilty to felony battery charge stemming from the incident. On top of that, he was accused of threatening to kill his wife in a domestic violence case.
Amidst the personal issues, he quit "Scandal" after three years. "At this time, I must confirm my exit from a show I've called home for three years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today," he said. "I would like to first thank Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast."
More Columbus Short News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?