Jessica Simpson Marries Fiance Eric Johnson in California
Jessica Simpson, 33, is officially a married woman. She swapped wedding vows with fiance Eric Johnson (II) Saturday, July 5 at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. The blushing bride walked down the aisle in a custom Carolina Herrera gown.
They tied the knot in front of family and friends including Jessica's parents Joe and Tina Simpson, sister Ashlee Simpson and fiance Evan Ross, CaCee Cobb and hubby Donald Faison, Jessica Alba and beau Cash Warren, and Topher Grace and his girlfriend. The groom's old football buddies from Yale and NFL, including Tim Rattay, were there as well.
Ashlee and Cobb were bridesmaids, while Jessica and Eric's son, Ace, 1, served as a ring bearer and their daughter, 2-year-old Maxwell, was a flower girl. The little girl was accompanied by Ashlee's 5-year-old son, Bronx. At one point during the nuptials, an instrumental version of Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game" was reportedly played.
"We are overwhelmed with complete happiness and love having made our eternal commitment," the newlyweds said in a statement to PEOPLE. "To say 'I do' in front of family, friends and, most importantly, our children has been the happiest moment of our lives."
The couple started dating in 2010 and got engaged in November the same year. They postponed their wedding after she was pregnant with their first child and then put it on hold once again when she was expecting another child. This is the second marriage for both. Jessica was previously married to Nick Lachey, while Eric was previously married to stylist Keri Johnson.
Jessica kicked off her wedding festivities with a rehearsal dinner on Thursday and a barbeque the following day to celebrate the Fourth of July. 34-year-old Eric, meanwhile, spent time with his buddies at the Sandpiper Golf Course in Santa Barbara.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli