Justin Bieber Seen Sipping Beers and Partying With Scantily Clad Ladies
Despite his DUI arrest earlier this year, Justin Bieber doesn't seem to be afraid to test his luck with drinking laws. On Thursday, July 3, the singer was spotted sipping what appeared to be beers while partying on a yacht in Miami Beach, Florida, the same city where he was arrested in January.
Born on March 1, 1994, Bieber is now 20 years old. Florida drinking law prohibits anyone under 21 to purchase or consume alcohols, the same as the national drinking age.
The "Beauty and a Beat" crooner was wearing a white T-shirt before hopping onto the yacht. On the deck, the singer took his T-shirt off, wearing only a fedora hat, a pair of yachting shoes and floral patterned saggy shorts revealing his Calvin Klein undies. Meanwhile, heavily muscled men were seen carrying cases of Corona beers and Rose wine from the trunk of a car to the party location.
The party also involved two women dressed in very revealing clothes. One of them was wearing nude bikini with a white mesh top while the other was in a red one-piece with two "X" marks on her chest.
Among Bieber's party member was also Khalil, his partner-in-crime who recently made a headline for threatening to kill Beliebers. On Wednesday, July 2, Khalil was seen leaving a club party with Bieber at around 4 A.M. where he found Bieber's fans blocking his way. Annoyed, he mimicked the gesture of a person shooting a gun while repeatedly saying, "That's how a n**** gets shot."
More Justin Bieber News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'