Katy Perry Poses With Minnie Mouse as She Enjoys a Break From Tour
Katy Perry took a break from her "Prismatic" tour by having fun at a theme park. The "Roar" singer, who performed in Miami on Thursday, July 3, was photographed posing with Minnie and Mickey Mouse at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. on Friday. Sporting two top knots and red lipstick, Perry made playful poses with the characters.
Perry then took to Twitter to share the excitement. She wrote, "Omg I have the wifi password to the Cinderella castle @WaltDisneyWorld. Dreams do come trueeee."
On Monday, the 29-year-old pop star is scheduled to perform in Uncasville, Connecticut. She also has a gig at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday before bringing the tour to other cities. "It's taking all my energy," she said of her world tour in a new interview with PEOPLE.
During the chat, Perry, who will turn 30 in October, also admitted that she felt "13 on the inside." Perry then said of welcoming the milestone, "Birthdays are a big thing for me. We always have a themed party. It's a good excuse for me to bring my friends together and go buck wild."
"I just want to be able to continue to stay self-aware and as unaffected as possible. I just want to stay authentic and keep dreaming my dreams," she explained.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington