Joanna Krupa Slams 19-Year-Old Texas Girl for Taking Photos With Killed Animals
Joanna Krupa recently posted a death threat addressed to a 19-year-old girl named Kendall Jones, whose photos previously emerged and made headlines. In the photos, the Texas Tech Cheerleader posed with some animals she killed during a safari in Africa.
The "Poland's Next Top Model" host and judge posted an aggressive message, which dissed Kendall, on Instagram, "This b***h Kendall Jones killed this beautiful creature so she post a selfie! That lion is an endangered species .. breaks my f***ing [heart] not to mention he had a family .. I wish I can fly to Africa and shoot her ugly ass." Joanna has deleted it shortly afterwards.
The star of "The Real Housewives of Miami" posted on July 3 a collage of pictures which showed Kendall posing with the animals she had killed, captioning it with, "Kendall jones is a sad excuse for a human being! Would love to see this trash in the middle of safari w out her weapons! Ignorant Human being!!!!! Wimp!!! Go w out any weapons let's see what happens them. by @reebarnes 'Here's more of this disgusting waste of skin.' via @PhotoRepost_app."
Kendall's father, Cody, told TMZ that Kendall had received death threats from people, including the one from Joanna, since her photos had emerged. He said that Kendall treated the message as a threat, but had not reported it to police. Cody said, "We're in Texas and we feel safe here. It's not that we aren't taking these threats seriously - we just feel that these are baseless, and uneducated threats."
Despite the backlash, Kendall said that she would continue to hunt for the importance of population control and conservation efforts in Africa. She claimed that the animals she killed were not endangered and her hunting had been legally permitted by African countries she had visited.
Meanwhile, Joanna, who appeared on some PETA advertisements, has not given any comments on the issue since she deleted the message.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child