Joanna Krupa Slams 19-Year-Old Texas Girl for Taking Photos With Killed Animals
Joanna Krupa recently posted a death threat addressed to a 19-year-old girl named Kendall Jones, whose photos previously emerged and made headlines. In the photos, the Texas Tech Cheerleader posed with some animals she killed during a safari in Africa.
The "Poland's Next Top Model" host and judge posted an aggressive message, which dissed Kendall, on Instagram, "This b***h Kendall Jones killed this beautiful creature so she post a selfie! That lion is an endangered species .. breaks my f***ing [heart] not to mention he had a family .. I wish I can fly to Africa and shoot her ugly ass." Joanna has deleted it shortly afterwards.
The star of "The Real Housewives of Miami" posted on July 3 a collage of pictures which showed Kendall posing with the animals she had killed, captioning it with, "Kendall jones is a sad excuse for a human being! Would love to see this trash in the middle of safari w out her weapons! Ignorant Human being!!!!! Wimp!!! Go w out any weapons let's see what happens them. by @reebarnes 'Here's more of this disgusting waste of skin.' via @PhotoRepost_app."
Kendall's father, Cody, told TMZ that Kendall had received death threats from people, including the one from Joanna, since her photos had emerged. He said that Kendall treated the message as a threat, but had not reported it to police. Cody said, "We're in Texas and we feel safe here. It's not that we aren't taking these threats seriously - we just feel that these are baseless, and uneducated threats."
Despite the backlash, Kendall said that she would continue to hunt for the importance of population control and conservation efforts in Africa. She claimed that the animals she killed were not endangered and her hunting had been legally permitted by African countries she had visited.
Meanwhile, Joanna, who appeared on some PETA advertisements, has not given any comments on the issue since she deleted the message.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her