Ariana Grande Thanks Fans for Their Prayers for Her Grandfather
Ariana Grande has thanked her fans for sending thoughts and prayers for her grandfather who apparently is not feeling well. Prior to the Independence Day celebration, the "Problem" hitmaker shared a photo of her cuddling in bed with her grandfather. "Grandps <3," she simply wrote.
On July 4, Grande who is spending her time with her family in Florida tweeted, "Love u grandps i need u please pull thru." She then added, "Thank u for the prayers. my loves u are so powerful... u are in my heart. i wish Frankie were here. grandpa said 'no he gotta win the game!' " referring to her brother who competed on "Big Brother".
"Gonna try my best to put my selfishness aside thru this... as much as i want grandps here with me.. i should just want him to be comfortable," she added in another post. "Wish u knew how incredible he is... humble, respectful, hardworking, polite, thoughtful, humorous, generous. an example for all gentlemen. he is all things wonderful."
Earlier this week, Grande debuted a new song "Break Free" on the one-day revival of MTV's "Total Request Live". She also performed at Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular on NBC, joining other performers such as Enrique Iglesias and Miranda Lambert.
grandps <3 pic.twitter.com/omSChmXod0— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) July 4, 2014
More Ariana Grande News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns