Ariana Grande Thanks Fans for Their Prayers for Her Grandfather
Ariana Grande has thanked her fans for sending thoughts and prayers for her grandfather who apparently is not feeling well. Prior to the Independence Day celebration, the "Problem" hitmaker shared a photo of her cuddling in bed with her grandfather. "Grandps <3," she simply wrote.
On July 4, Grande who is spending her time with her family in Florida tweeted, "Love u grandps i need u please pull thru." She then added, "Thank u for the prayers. my loves u are so powerful... u are in my heart. i wish Frankie were here. grandpa said 'no he gotta win the game!' " referring to her brother who competed on "Big Brother".
"Gonna try my best to put my selfishness aside thru this... as much as i want grandps here with me.. i should just want him to be comfortable," she added in another post. "Wish u knew how incredible he is... humble, respectful, hardworking, polite, thoughtful, humorous, generous. an example for all gentlemen. he is all things wonderful."
Earlier this week, Grande debuted a new song "Break Free" on the one-day revival of MTV's "Total Request Live". She also performed at Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular on NBC, joining other performers such as Enrique Iglesias and Miranda Lambert.
grandps <3 pic.twitter.com/omSChmXod0— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) July 4, 2014
More Ariana Grande News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'