Ariana Grande Thanks Fans for Their Prayers for Her Grandfather
Ariana Grande has thanked her fans for sending thoughts and prayers for her grandfather who apparently is not feeling well. Prior to the Independence Day celebration, the "Problem" hitmaker shared a photo of her cuddling in bed with her grandfather. "Grandps <3," she simply wrote.
On July 4, Grande who is spending her time with her family in Florida tweeted, "Love u grandps i need u please pull thru." She then added, "Thank u for the prayers. my loves u are so powerful... u are in my heart. i wish Frankie were here. grandpa said 'no he gotta win the game!' " referring to her brother who competed on "Big Brother".
"Gonna try my best to put my selfishness aside thru this... as much as i want grandps here with me.. i should just want him to be comfortable," she added in another post. "Wish u knew how incredible he is... humble, respectful, hardworking, polite, thoughtful, humorous, generous. an example for all gentlemen. he is all things wonderful."
Earlier this week, Grande debuted a new song "Break Free" on the one-day revival of MTV's "Total Request Live". She also performed at Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular on NBC, joining other performers such as Enrique Iglesias and Miranda Lambert.
grandps <3 pic.twitter.com/omSChmXod0— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) July 4, 2014
More Ariana Grande News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie