'Reach Me' Trailer Starring Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer
"The Expendables 3" stars Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer reunite in a trailer for new movie "Reach Me". The upcoming indie flick follows "a group of people who all have a connection to a self-help book authored by a reclusive former football coach."
The indie film is directed by John Herzfeld. It's supported by an array of top-notch actors like Lauren Cohan, Terry Crews, Nelly, Kevin Connoly, Tom Sizemore, Ryan Kwanten, Kyra Sedgwick, Danny Trejo, Oscar nominee Tom Berenger, and winner Danny Aiello.
"It's a feel-good movie with an upbeat, inspirational story. It's about a dozen broken characters who get a second chance in life by coming into contact with this book," Herzfeld previously explained.
The project initially launched a Kickstarter campaign, but later switched to a similar yet more flexible platform, Indiegogo, which allows international contributions and pledges beyond $10k.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending