'Reach Me' Trailer Starring Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer
"The Expendables 3" stars Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer reunite in a trailer for new movie "Reach Me". The upcoming indie flick follows "a group of people who all have a connection to a self-help book authored by a reclusive former football coach."
The indie film is directed by John Herzfeld. It's supported by an array of top-notch actors like Lauren Cohan, Terry Crews, Nelly, Kevin Connoly, Tom Sizemore, Ryan Kwanten, Kyra Sedgwick, Danny Trejo, Oscar nominee Tom Berenger, and winner Danny Aiello.
"It's a feel-good movie with an upbeat, inspirational story. It's about a dozen broken characters who get a second chance in life by coming into contact with this book," Herzfeld previously explained.
The project initially launched a Kickstarter campaign, but later switched to a similar yet more flexible platform, Indiegogo, which allows international contributions and pledges beyond $10k.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism