'Reach Me' Trailer Starring Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer
"The Expendables 3" stars Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer reunite in a trailer for new movie "Reach Me". The upcoming indie flick follows "a group of people who all have a connection to a self-help book authored by a reclusive former football coach."
The indie film is directed by John Herzfeld. It's supported by an array of top-notch actors like Lauren Cohan, Terry Crews, Nelly, Kevin Connoly, Tom Sizemore, Ryan Kwanten, Kyra Sedgwick, Danny Trejo, Oscar nominee Tom Berenger, and winner Danny Aiello.
"It's a feel-good movie with an upbeat, inspirational story. It's about a dozen broken characters who get a second chance in life by coming into contact with this book," Herzfeld previously explained.
The project initially launched a Kickstarter campaign, but later switched to a similar yet more flexible platform, Indiegogo, which allows international contributions and pledges beyond $10k.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce