'Reach Me' Trailer Starring Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer
"The Expendables 3" stars Sylvester Stallone and Kelsey Grammer reunite in a trailer for new movie "Reach Me". The upcoming indie flick follows "a group of people who all have a connection to a self-help book authored by a reclusive former football coach."
The indie film is directed by John Herzfeld. It's supported by an array of top-notch actors like Lauren Cohan, Terry Crews, Nelly, Kevin Connoly, Tom Sizemore, Ryan Kwanten, Kyra Sedgwick, Danny Trejo, Oscar nominee Tom Berenger, and winner Danny Aiello.
"It's a feel-good movie with an upbeat, inspirational story. It's about a dozen broken characters who get a second chance in life by coming into contact with this book," Herzfeld previously explained.
The project initially launched a Kickstarter campaign, but later switched to a similar yet more flexible platform, Indiegogo, which allows international contributions and pledges beyond $10k.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series