Video: 'Pitch Perfect 2' Stars Wish Fans a 'Happy 4th July' With a Song
"Pitch Perfect 2" stars Skylar Astin and Ben Platt sang "America the Beautiful" to celebrate the Fourth of July. The pair sang the patriotic song harmoniously in a video posted by the movie's director and actress, Elizabeth Banks. After singing, Ben said, "Happy 4th July."
Elizabeth posted the video on multiple social media accounts. She posted it on Facebook on July 3, one day earlier than the celebration of Independence Day of America, writing along with the video, "Exclusive: Happy (early) 4th of July from the set of Pitch Perfect 2!"
The 40-year-old actress then re-posted it on Friday with a link to YouTube. She wrote, "Happy Independence Day to you and yours!" and captioned the video with, "Skylar Astin, Ben Platt and the entire Pitch Perfect 2 cast would like to wish you a very happy 4th of July."
"Pitch Perfect 2" is the sequel of musical comedy movie, "Pitch Perfect". The movie stars Skylar and Ben along with Anna Kendrick, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, and Rebel Wilson. The sequel is currently in production and will be released in the U.S. on May 15, 2015.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding