Video: Jimmy Kimmel Hilariously Reenacts Sia's 'Chandelier' Dance
Jimmy Kimmel was inspired to learn to dance after watching Sia Furler's "Chandelier" music video. In the Thursday, July 3 episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", the comedian and his sidekick Guillermo met Maddie Ziegler, a 11-year-old dancer who stars in Sia's music video, to receive special training.
Ziegler showed part of the choreography first, before Kimmel and Guillermo took turn to reenact the dance. Ziegler said Kimmel's dance was better than she thought, while Guillermo's performance was okay, but later told the camera that the two funnymen were bad dancers.
In another segment of the episode, Kimmel played Tweeter Totter with guest Jessica Alba. In the game, they went up and down on a seesaw while Guillermo spun a large wheel that featured several embarrassing tweets on it. Whoever at the top when the wheel stopped had to tweet the phrase mentioned on it.
At one point, the "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" star stranded Kimmel at the top and forced him to tweet, "Just shoplifted a ham from @VonsMarket."
Jimmy Kimmel & Guillermo Dance to Sia's "Chandelier":
Jimmy Kimmel and Jessica Alba Play Tweeter Totter:
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'