Video: Jimmy Kimmel Hilariously Reenacts Sia's 'Chandelier' Dance
Jimmy Kimmel was inspired to learn to dance after watching Sia Furler's "Chandelier" music video. In the Thursday, July 3 episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", the comedian and his sidekick Guillermo met Maddie Ziegler, a 11-year-old dancer who stars in Sia's music video, to receive special training.
Ziegler showed part of the choreography first, before Kimmel and Guillermo took turn to reenact the dance. Ziegler said Kimmel's dance was better than she thought, while Guillermo's performance was okay, but later told the camera that the two funnymen were bad dancers.
In another segment of the episode, Kimmel played Tweeter Totter with guest Jessica Alba. In the game, they went up and down on a seesaw while Guillermo spun a large wheel that featured several embarrassing tweets on it. Whoever at the top when the wheel stopped had to tweet the phrase mentioned on it.
At one point, the "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" star stranded Kimmel at the top and forced him to tweet, "Just shoplifted a ham from @VonsMarket."
Jimmy Kimmel & Guillermo Dance to Sia's "Chandelier":
Jimmy Kimmel and Jessica Alba Play Tweeter Totter:
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance