Video: Jimmy Kimmel Hilariously Reenacts Sia's 'Chandelier' Dance
Jimmy Kimmel was inspired to learn to dance after watching Sia Furler's "Chandelier" music video. In the Thursday, July 3 episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", the comedian and his sidekick Guillermo met Maddie Ziegler, a 11-year-old dancer who stars in Sia's music video, to receive special training.
Ziegler showed part of the choreography first, before Kimmel and Guillermo took turn to reenact the dance. Ziegler said Kimmel's dance was better than she thought, while Guillermo's performance was okay, but later told the camera that the two funnymen were bad dancers.
In another segment of the episode, Kimmel played Tweeter Totter with guest Jessica Alba. In the game, they went up and down on a seesaw while Guillermo spun a large wheel that featured several embarrassing tweets on it. Whoever at the top when the wheel stopped had to tweet the phrase mentioned on it.
At one point, the "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" star stranded Kimmel at the top and forced him to tweet, "Just shoplifted a ham from @VonsMarket."
Jimmy Kimmel & Guillermo Dance to Sia's "Chandelier":
Jimmy Kimmel and Jessica Alba Play Tweeter Totter:
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group