Video: Jimmy Kimmel Hilariously Reenacts Sia's 'Chandelier' Dance
Jimmy Kimmel was inspired to learn to dance after watching Sia Furler's "Chandelier" music video. In the Thursday, July 3 episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", the comedian and his sidekick Guillermo met Maddie Ziegler, a 11-year-old dancer who stars in Sia's music video, to receive special training.
Ziegler showed part of the choreography first, before Kimmel and Guillermo took turn to reenact the dance. Ziegler said Kimmel's dance was better than she thought, while Guillermo's performance was okay, but later told the camera that the two funnymen were bad dancers.
In another segment of the episode, Kimmel played Tweeter Totter with guest Jessica Alba. In the game, they went up and down on a seesaw while Guillermo spun a large wheel that featured several embarrassing tweets on it. Whoever at the top when the wheel stopped had to tweet the phrase mentioned on it.
At one point, the "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" star stranded Kimmel at the top and forced him to tweet, "Just shoplifted a ham from @VonsMarket."
Jimmy Kimmel & Guillermo Dance to Sia's "Chandelier":
Jimmy Kimmel and Jessica Alba Play Tweeter Totter:
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover