Kanye West Is All Smiles Following 4-Hour Train Delay, Talks About Kim Kardashian at Wireless
Kanye West apparently had a bad day prior to performing at the Wireless Festival in London on Friday night, July 4. The rapper was stuck in Eurostar between Paris and London for four hours. However, the incident did not dampen his mood. As he arrived in the U.K., the "Bound 2" rapper was photographed smiling as he chatted on the phone.
A passenger additionally told Mirror that the rap star stayed calm when the train had technical fault. "He was surprisingly calm. It shows that no matter how famous or rich you are, these things affect everyone," the eyewitness said. Some fans even managed to take a selfie with him on the platform.
During his appearance at the music festival, the rapper reportedly spent much of his allocated time to rant instead of perform for the audience. In his long speech, West reportedly talked about him professing his love to Kim Kardashian seven years ago as well as discrimination in the fashion industry.
"F**k saving face and what it's supposed to mean, it's about living my dream," he said, as quoted by Mail Online. "I told Kim seven years ago I would marry her and I made it happen. I just wanted to make something awesome and be awesome and change the world, and that's exactly what I plan to do."
Wearing a bejeweled mask, West said of discrimination, "I'm not going to mention any names but... Nike, Louis Vuitton and Gucci. Don't discriminate against me 'cos I'm a black man making music." He reportedly got booed after fans were bored listening to his rant.
Yep, Kanye West is also stuck at Lille station. Eurostar the great leveller. pic.twitter.com/Vt7GVtO7W5— Lady Francesca (@FrannieWTF) July 3, 2014
More Kanye West News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars