Mark Wahlberg Rumored for 'Six Million Dollar Man' Remake
"The Six Million Dollar Man" may have found a lead actor. According to a scoop from Tracking-Board, "Transformers: Age of Extinction" star Mark Wahlberg reportedly has landed a lead role in the big screen adaptation of the iconic 1970s TV show.
The original "Six Million Dollar Man" follows Steve Austin, a pilot who was dying after his ship crashed. He was brought back to life by the government and augmented with cybernetic parts that gave him superhuman strength and speed. To pay his dues, he becomes a secret operative.
Wahlberg plays a new character replacing the original protagonist Sam Witwicky who was portrayed by Shia LaBeouf in the first three films. His next projects include crime thriller "Mojave", crime drama "The Gambler", and a sequel to 2012's R-rated comedy "Ted".
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson