Mark Wahlberg Rumored for 'Six Million Dollar Man' Remake
"The Six Million Dollar Man" may have found a lead actor. According to a scoop from Tracking-Board, "Transformers: Age of Extinction" star Mark Wahlberg reportedly has landed a lead role in the big screen adaptation of the iconic 1970s TV show.
The original "Six Million Dollar Man" follows Steve Austin, a pilot who was dying after his ship crashed. He was brought back to life by the government and augmented with cybernetic parts that gave him superhuman strength and speed. To pay his dues, he becomes a secret operative.
Wahlberg plays a new character replacing the original protagonist Sam Witwicky who was portrayed by Shia LaBeouf in the first three films. His next projects include crime thriller "Mojave", crime drama "The Gambler", and a sequel to 2012's R-rated comedy "Ted".
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4