Mark Wahlberg Rumored for 'Six Million Dollar Man' Remake
"The Six Million Dollar Man" may have found a lead actor. According to a scoop from Tracking-Board, "Transformers: Age of Extinction" star Mark Wahlberg reportedly has landed a lead role in the big screen adaptation of the iconic 1970s TV show.
The original "Six Million Dollar Man" follows Steve Austin, a pilot who was dying after his ship crashed. He was brought back to life by the government and augmented with cybernetic parts that gave him superhuman strength and speed. To pay his dues, he becomes a secret operative.
Wahlberg plays a new character replacing the original protagonist Sam Witwicky who was portrayed by Shia LaBeouf in the first three films. His next projects include crime thriller "Mojave", crime drama "The Gambler", and a sequel to 2012's R-rated comedy "Ted".
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist