Victoria Beckham Posts Wedding Photos to Mark Crystal Anniversary With David
On July, 1999, in Ireland, world's soccer idol David Beckham married former member of Spice Girls, Victoria Adams a.k.a. Victoria Beckhams. After 15 years, their romance prevails. In honor to the personal and special occasion, the former singer posted two old photos of her wedding on her Instagram page on Friday, July 4.
The first photo showed Becks in a white suit and Posh in a white wedding dress with a tiara on her head. The camera captured Vic's solemn smile as she was hugging her then-new husband. "15 beautiful years. We feel so blessed ," the fashion designer wrote along with the image, "and thank you all for your love and support over the years. Such a special day for us all x vb."
After being showered with congratulations and support from fans, Victoria posted another photo. The second photo was taken during the reception party. Vic and Becks wore matching head-to-toe purple outfits, with David in a suit and Vic in a fitting dress. The happy couple was cutting the wedding cake with a sword. The photo was captioned with, "Thank you for your beautiful messages.It's such a special day for us both.Your love and support means so much x vb."
Victoria, who turns 40 this year, also posted a photo on Twitter. The photo showed the British couple in their white wedding outfits walking together on the blue carpet. David was carrying their eldest son, Brooklyn, who was only a few months old when his parents wed. "How cute is Brooklyn! Such a special day with David today x," Victoria captioned the picture.
The couple is now blessed with four children, Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 9 and Harper, almost 3.
How cute is Brooklyn! Such a special day with David today x pic.twitter.com/c16uYcTMCZ— Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) July 4, 2014
More Victoria Adams News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie