Khloe Kardashian and Other Stars Share Photos to Celebrate Independence Day
Khloe Kardashian is one of many celebrities who wish everyone a good day as they celebrate the 4th of July. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star took to Instagram to greet her followers and share a photo of her and the flag. In the snap, she can be seen flaunting her cleavage in a low-cut black top. "Happy 4th of July to my dolls! Be safe!!!!" she wrote.
Gwyneth Paltrow also took to Instagram on Friday, sharing a selfie to celebrate the day. Wearing a hat featured with a flag on the front, the mother of two sported a small smile on the photo. She simply captioned it with "Pride."
Another star who joined the two is Emmy Rossum. In a photo shared on her Instagram, the "Shameless" star can be seen wearing a striped red-and-white top with "USA" on the front part, white shorts and red sneakers. "What's more American than reading The New York Times, wearing red white and blue, and holding in your farts? #ItWasTheDog #HoldingItInForAmerica #july4 #NoFartsOnThe4th," she wrote.
Paris Hilton also posted a sexy photo on the photo-sharing site. Sporting a white top, the hotel heiress is surrounded by her three dogs. "Happy 4th of July everyone!" read the caption.
Susan Sarandon and Rihanna, meanwhile, are among celebrities who sent well wishes on Twitter. "Happy 4th. Independent thinking & actions lead to authentic lives. 'Normal' overrated, kindness underrated," Sarandon tweeted. "Happy Birthday America!!! #JULY4th," the "Stay" singer added.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik