'Doctor Who' New Teaser for Season 8 May Reveal the Villain
Another promo for "Doctor Who" season 8 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's August return. Sharing a new detail, the video hints at a possible villain in the next installment of the British sci-fi series.
Peter Capaldi's Doctor is seen in the TARDIS and getting electrocuted, while an unseen person says in a chilling voice, "I see into your soul Doctor. I see beauty, divinity, hatred." Speculation has begun that it's Davros who speaks in the teaser.
Davros is an archenemy of the Doctor and is the creator of the Doctor's deadliest enemies, the Daleks.
The new season of "Doctor Who" is scheduled to premiere Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET on BBC America. Capaldi replaces Matt Smith as the title character, while Jenna Coleman returns as the Doctor's companion Clara Oswald.
Samuel Anderson joins the cast in a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer