'Doctor Who' New Teaser for Season 8 May Reveal the Villain
Another promo for "Doctor Who" season 8 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's August return. Sharing a new detail, the video hints at a possible villain in the next installment of the British sci-fi series.
Peter Capaldi's Doctor is seen in the TARDIS and getting electrocuted, while an unseen person says in a chilling voice, "I see into your soul Doctor. I see beauty, divinity, hatred." Speculation has begun that it's Davros who speaks in the teaser.
Davros is an archenemy of the Doctor and is the creator of the Doctor's deadliest enemies, the Daleks.
The new season of "Doctor Who" is scheduled to premiere Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET on BBC America. Capaldi replaces Matt Smith as the title character, while Jenna Coleman returns as the Doctor's companion Clara Oswald.
Samuel Anderson joins the cast in a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
More Doctor Who News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame