'Doctor Who' New Teaser for Season 8 May Reveal the Villain
Another promo for "Doctor Who" season 8 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's August return. Sharing a new detail, the video hints at a possible villain in the next installment of the British sci-fi series.
Peter Capaldi's Doctor is seen in the TARDIS and getting electrocuted, while an unseen person says in a chilling voice, "I see into your soul Doctor. I see beauty, divinity, hatred." Speculation has begun that it's Davros who speaks in the teaser.
Davros is an archenemy of the Doctor and is the creator of the Doctor's deadliest enemies, the Daleks.
The new season of "Doctor Who" is scheduled to premiere Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET on BBC America. Capaldi replaces Matt Smith as the title character, while Jenna Coleman returns as the Doctor's companion Clara Oswald.
Samuel Anderson joins the cast in a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC