'Doctor Who' New Teaser for Season 8 May Reveal the Villain
Another promo for "Doctor Who" season 8 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's August return. Sharing a new detail, the video hints at a possible villain in the next installment of the British sci-fi series.
Peter Capaldi's Doctor is seen in the TARDIS and getting electrocuted, while an unseen person says in a chilling voice, "I see into your soul Doctor. I see beauty, divinity, hatred." Speculation has begun that it's Davros who speaks in the teaser.
Davros is an archenemy of the Doctor and is the creator of the Doctor's deadliest enemies, the Daleks.
The new season of "Doctor Who" is scheduled to premiere Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET on BBC America. Capaldi replaces Matt Smith as the title character, while Jenna Coleman returns as the Doctor's companion Clara Oswald.
Samuel Anderson joins the cast in a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
More Doctor Who News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit