'Doctor Who' New Teaser for Season 8 May Reveal the Villain
Another promo for "Doctor Who" season 8 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's August return. Sharing a new detail, the video hints at a possible villain in the next installment of the British sci-fi series.
Peter Capaldi's Doctor is seen in the TARDIS and getting electrocuted, while an unseen person says in a chilling voice, "I see into your soul Doctor. I see beauty, divinity, hatred." Speculation has begun that it's Davros who speaks in the teaser.
Davros is an archenemy of the Doctor and is the creator of the Doctor's deadliest enemies, the Daleks.
The new season of "Doctor Who" is scheduled to premiere Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET on BBC America. Capaldi replaces Matt Smith as the title character, while Jenna Coleman returns as the Doctor's companion Clara Oswald.
Samuel Anderson joins the cast in a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed