Video: Robbie Williams Breaks Fan's Arm After Falling Off Stage Mid-Concert
Robbie Williams accidentally injured a fan at his recent concert at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena. According to a video taken and uploaded to YouTube by another concertgoer, Williams was trying to high-five some audience members when he slipped and fell off stage and landed on a lady named Margaret Nash.
Williams, who had no idea he'd broken Nash's arm, then jumped back to the stage and continued his performance, declaring, "That went well!" Meanwhile, the 52-year-old unlucky fan had to miss the rest of the show as she was taken to a local hospital.
The star's team later contacted Nash after her daughter, Katie, called him out on Twitter, writing, "You fell on my mam and she's been in hospital with a broken arm. You never even said sorry."
"We attended to the lady after she said she had pain in her arm," Metro Radio Arena general manager Paul Tattenden said as cited by The Mirror. "We were later told she had broken it. We got in touch with Robbie's production company and they have been in touch with the lady."
A friend told the news outlet that Nash was "devastated" to miss the rest of the show and was still in a plaster cast following the accident.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump