Video: Robbie Williams Breaks Fan's Arm After Falling Off Stage Mid-Concert
Robbie Williams accidentally injured a fan at his recent concert at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena. According to a video taken and uploaded to YouTube by another concertgoer, Williams was trying to high-five some audience members when he slipped and fell off stage and landed on a lady named Margaret Nash.
Williams, who had no idea he'd broken Nash's arm, then jumped back to the stage and continued his performance, declaring, "That went well!" Meanwhile, the 52-year-old unlucky fan had to miss the rest of the show as she was taken to a local hospital.
The star's team later contacted Nash after her daughter, Katie, called him out on Twitter, writing, "You fell on my mam and she's been in hospital with a broken arm. You never even said sorry."
"We attended to the lady after she said she had pain in her arm," Metro Radio Arena general manager Paul Tattenden said as cited by The Mirror. "We were later told she had broken it. We got in touch with Robbie's production company and they have been in touch with the lady."
A friend told the news outlet that Nash was "devastated" to miss the rest of the show and was still in a plaster cast following the accident.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'