Video: Robbie Williams Breaks Fan's Arm After Falling Off Stage Mid-Concert
Robbie Williams accidentally injured a fan at his recent concert at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena. According to a video taken and uploaded to YouTube by another concertgoer, Williams was trying to high-five some audience members when he slipped and fell off stage and landed on a lady named Margaret Nash.
Williams, who had no idea he'd broken Nash's arm, then jumped back to the stage and continued his performance, declaring, "That went well!" Meanwhile, the 52-year-old unlucky fan had to miss the rest of the show as she was taken to a local hospital.
The star's team later contacted Nash after her daughter, Katie, called him out on Twitter, writing, "You fell on my mam and she's been in hospital with a broken arm. You never even said sorry."
"We attended to the lady after she said she had pain in her arm," Metro Radio Arena general manager Paul Tattenden said as cited by The Mirror. "We were later told she had broken it. We got in touch with Robbie's production company and they have been in touch with the lady."
A friend told the news outlet that Nash was "devastated" to miss the rest of the show and was still in a plaster cast following the accident.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'