Video: Robbie Williams Breaks Fan's Arm After Falling Off Stage Mid-Concert
Robbie Williams accidentally injured a fan at his recent concert at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena. According to a video taken and uploaded to YouTube by another concertgoer, Williams was trying to high-five some audience members when he slipped and fell off stage and landed on a lady named Margaret Nash.
Williams, who had no idea he'd broken Nash's arm, then jumped back to the stage and continued his performance, declaring, "That went well!" Meanwhile, the 52-year-old unlucky fan had to miss the rest of the show as she was taken to a local hospital.
The star's team later contacted Nash after her daughter, Katie, called him out on Twitter, writing, "You fell on my mam and she's been in hospital with a broken arm. You never even said sorry."
"We attended to the lady after she said she had pain in her arm," Metro Radio Arena general manager Paul Tattenden said as cited by The Mirror. "We were later told she had broken it. We got in touch with Robbie's production company and they have been in touch with the lady."
A friend told the news outlet that Nash was "devastated" to miss the rest of the show and was still in a plaster cast following the accident.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date