Video: Robbie Williams Breaks Fan's Arm After Falling Off Stage Mid-Concert
Robbie Williams accidentally injured a fan at his recent concert at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena. According to a video taken and uploaded to YouTube by another concertgoer, Williams was trying to high-five some audience members when he slipped and fell off stage and landed on a lady named Margaret Nash.
Williams, who had no idea he'd broken Nash's arm, then jumped back to the stage and continued his performance, declaring, "That went well!" Meanwhile, the 52-year-old unlucky fan had to miss the rest of the show as she was taken to a local hospital.
The star's team later contacted Nash after her daughter, Katie, called him out on Twitter, writing, "You fell on my mam and she's been in hospital with a broken arm. You never even said sorry."
"We attended to the lady after she said she had pain in her arm," Metro Radio Arena general manager Paul Tattenden said as cited by The Mirror. "We were later told she had broken it. We got in touch with Robbie's production company and they have been in touch with the lady."
A friend told the news outlet that Nash was "devastated" to miss the rest of the show and was still in a plaster cast following the accident.
More Robbie Williams News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary