Brody Jenner and Lauren Conrad Faked Romance for 'The Hills'
A shocking truth from reality series "The Hills" has just been revealed. Brody Jenner recently said that he and Lauren Conrad never dated despite what was depicted on the MTV show and they faked their relationship for the show.
The son of Bruce Jenner made the admission on his new podcast, "The Brody Jenner Podcast with Dr. Mike Dow". When Dow listed off Jenner's ex girlfriends, he mentioned Avril Lavigne, Kristin Cavallari, Nicole Richie and Lauren Conrad, but Jenner interjected, "That's false. Lauren Conrad and I never dated."
He explained, "Lauren and I have always been just friends. We worked together on a show called 'The Hills' where we had to pretend like we were dating but we never dated."
On his relationship with another "The Hills" star Cavallari, Jenner detailed, "I dated Kristin when we were very young ... when she was on 'Laguna Beach' and I was on a show called 'Princes of Malibu' with Spencer Pratt ... we met at a party in Hollywood ... but during ['The Hills'] when we filmed, Kristin and I did not date, we were not hooking up."
"The Hills" was a spin-off to "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County". It aired from 2006 until 2010. Other reality stars who appeared on the show include Audrina Patridge, Whitney Port, Heidi Montag, Lo Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies