Video: Ed Sheeran Performs 'X' Tracks on 'Today'
Ed Sheeran celebrated Independence Day by taking the stage of "Today" Summer Concert Series. The British superstar excited the crowd at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City as he serenaded them with some tracks from his newest album, "X".
He kicked off his set with the live rendition of "Sing". Donning casual outfit consisting of a plaid shirt and jeans, the 23-year-old redhead played his guitar as he led fans to sing along to the Pharrell Williams-produced song.
He later tackled "Don't", which is allegedly based on his past relationship with fellow Brit singer Ellie Goulding, before slowing things down with the performance of "Thinking Out Loud".
"X" came out late last month and is currently spending its first week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 210,000 copies. Marking Sheeran's first album to top the chart, the follow-up to 2011's "+" posts the largest debut for a pop album this year.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen