Video: Ed Sheeran Performs 'X' Tracks on 'Today'
Ed Sheeran celebrated Independence Day by taking the stage of "Today" Summer Concert Series. The British superstar excited the crowd at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City as he serenaded them with some tracks from his newest album, "X".
He kicked off his set with the live rendition of "Sing". Donning casual outfit consisting of a plaid shirt and jeans, the 23-year-old redhead played his guitar as he led fans to sing along to the Pharrell Williams-produced song.
He later tackled "Don't", which is allegedly based on his past relationship with fellow Brit singer Ellie Goulding, before slowing things down with the performance of "Thinking Out Loud".
"X" came out late last month and is currently spending its first week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 210,000 copies. Marking Sheeran's first album to top the chart, the follow-up to 2011's "+" posts the largest debut for a pop album this year.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise