Video: Ed Sheeran Performs 'X' Tracks on 'Today'
Ed Sheeran celebrated Independence Day by taking the stage of "Today" Summer Concert Series. The British superstar excited the crowd at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City as he serenaded them with some tracks from his newest album, "X".
He kicked off his set with the live rendition of "Sing". Donning casual outfit consisting of a plaid shirt and jeans, the 23-year-old redhead played his guitar as he led fans to sing along to the Pharrell Williams-produced song.
He later tackled "Don't", which is allegedly based on his past relationship with fellow Brit singer Ellie Goulding, before slowing things down with the performance of "Thinking Out Loud".
"X" came out late last month and is currently spending its first week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 210,000 copies. Marking Sheeran's first album to top the chart, the follow-up to 2011's "+" posts the largest debut for a pop album this year.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group