Video: Ed Sheeran Performs 'X' Tracks on 'Today'
Ed Sheeran celebrated Independence Day by taking the stage of "Today" Summer Concert Series. The British superstar excited the crowd at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City as he serenaded them with some tracks from his newest album, "X".
He kicked off his set with the live rendition of "Sing". Donning casual outfit consisting of a plaid shirt and jeans, the 23-year-old redhead played his guitar as he led fans to sing along to the Pharrell Williams-produced song.
He later tackled "Don't", which is allegedly based on his past relationship with fellow Brit singer Ellie Goulding, before slowing things down with the performance of "Thinking Out Loud".
"X" came out late last month and is currently spending its first week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 210,000 copies. Marking Sheeran's first album to top the chart, the follow-up to 2011's "+" posts the largest debut for a pop album this year.
More Ed Sheeran News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris