Video: Ed Sheeran Performs 'X' Tracks on 'Today'
Ed Sheeran celebrated Independence Day by taking the stage of "Today" Summer Concert Series. The British superstar excited the crowd at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City as he serenaded them with some tracks from his newest album, "X".
He kicked off his set with the live rendition of "Sing". Donning casual outfit consisting of a plaid shirt and jeans, the 23-year-old redhead played his guitar as he led fans to sing along to the Pharrell Williams-produced song.
He later tackled "Don't", which is allegedly based on his past relationship with fellow Brit singer Ellie Goulding, before slowing things down with the performance of "Thinking Out Loud".
"X" came out late last month and is currently spending its first week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 210,000 copies. Marking Sheeran's first album to top the chart, the follow-up to 2011's "+" posts the largest debut for a pop album this year.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery