Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Shoot New Film in Malta
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are moving forward with their joint movie project. The couple was scouting locations for the filming in Europe last month and decided that Malta would be it.
"I'm happy that Hollywood producers have once again chosen Malta for their project, and we will be delighted to host Mr. Pitt, Ms. Jolie, and their family for the second time in just a few years," Prime Minister of Malta Joseph Muscat told Us Weekly. "I'm sure that this film will help put our beautiful sister island of Gozo on the world map."
Brangelina and their six kids stayed in the country when Pitt filmed "World War Z" there in 2011. An insider told Us, "They'll be filming in Mgarr ix-Xini Bay in Gozo. The whole family will be staying in Malta for eight weeks, arriving at the end of August."
The project is still a mystery but sources said it would be a love story that Jolie had been talking about. Back in May, the 39-year-old actress confirmed that she was thinking of reuniting with her lover on-screen for the first time since 2005's "Mr and Mrs Smith" in a film she wrote. She then told Extra, "It's not a big movie, it's not an action movie." She added, "It's the kind of movie we love but aren't often cast in. It's a very experimental, independent-type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things."
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts