Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Shoot New Film in Malta
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are moving forward with their joint movie project. The couple was scouting locations for the filming in Europe last month and decided that Malta would be it.
"I'm happy that Hollywood producers have once again chosen Malta for their project, and we will be delighted to host Mr. Pitt, Ms. Jolie, and their family for the second time in just a few years," Prime Minister of Malta Joseph Muscat told Us Weekly. "I'm sure that this film will help put our beautiful sister island of Gozo on the world map."
Brangelina and their six kids stayed in the country when Pitt filmed "World War Z" there in 2011. An insider told Us, "They'll be filming in Mgarr ix-Xini Bay in Gozo. The whole family will be staying in Malta for eight weeks, arriving at the end of August."
The project is still a mystery but sources said it would be a love story that Jolie had been talking about. Back in May, the 39-year-old actress confirmed that she was thinking of reuniting with her lover on-screen for the first time since 2005's "Mr and Mrs Smith" in a film she wrote. She then told Extra, "It's not a big movie, it's not an action movie." She added, "It's the kind of movie we love but aren't often cast in. It's a very experimental, independent-type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things."
More By the Sea News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?