Rob Kardashian Says His Tweet About Having Son Was Just a Joke
Rob Kardashian doesn't have a son, despite saying otherwise on Twitter just hours earlier. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" clan member previously tweeted about having a child, shocking his fans and his mother Kris Jenner. But he later clarified that his post was just a joke.
"Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch the fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe !" he wrote on Thursday, June 3. He later set the record straight, "Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son. Y'all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight."
Other shocking news also came from Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Wilmer Valderrama. Unlike Rob who created the hoax himself as a joke, Lea, Chris, and Wilmer were victims of Twitter hacker. Lea was falsely announced as being pregnant, Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee", while Wilmer was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective