Rob Kardashian Says His Tweet About Having Son Was Just a Joke
Rob Kardashian doesn't have a son, despite saying otherwise on Twitter just hours earlier. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" clan member previously tweeted about having a child, shocking his fans and his mother Kris Jenner. But he later clarified that his post was just a joke.
"Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch the fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe !" he wrote on Thursday, June 3. He later set the record straight, "Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son. Y'all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight."
Other shocking news also came from Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Wilmer Valderrama. Unlike Rob who created the hoax himself as a joke, Lea, Chris, and Wilmer were victims of Twitter hacker. Lea was falsely announced as being pregnant, Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee", while Wilmer was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist