Rob Kardashian Says His Tweet About Having Son Was Just a Joke
Rob Kardashian doesn't have a son, despite saying otherwise on Twitter just hours earlier. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" clan member previously tweeted about having a child, shocking his fans and his mother Kris Jenner. But he later clarified that his post was just a joke.
"Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch the fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe !" he wrote on Thursday, June 3. He later set the record straight, "Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son. Y'all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight."
Other shocking news also came from Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Wilmer Valderrama. Unlike Rob who created the hoax himself as a joke, Lea, Chris, and Wilmer were victims of Twitter hacker. Lea was falsely announced as being pregnant, Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee", while Wilmer was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors