Rob Kardashian Says His Tweet About Having Son Was Just a Joke
Rob Kardashian doesn't have a son, despite saying otherwise on Twitter just hours earlier. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" clan member previously tweeted about having a child, shocking his fans and his mother Kris Jenner. But he later clarified that his post was just a joke.
"Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch the fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe !" he wrote on Thursday, June 3. He later set the record straight, "Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son. Y'all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight."
Other shocking news also came from Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Wilmer Valderrama. Unlike Rob who created the hoax himself as a joke, Lea, Chris, and Wilmer were victims of Twitter hacker. Lea was falsely announced as being pregnant, Chris had to clarify false statement that he was fired from "Glee", while Wilmer was forced to shut down his account after the hacker made public Demi Lovato's racy picture and mocked her weight.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics