Lea Michele Is Not Pregnant, Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lea Michele becomes the next victim of hacker. The "Glee" actress who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was announced on her Twitter that she was expecting a baby.
"Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy," so the message reads. The post was quickly removed, and her representative announces it was hoax.
Just recently, her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer also fell victim to hacker. His Twitter page was updated with a false announcement that he was let go from the FOX series due to personal issues.
Hacker also invaded Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter account. Racy pictures of his girlfriend Demi Lovato were posted online along with a cruel comment on the former Disney star's weight.
More Lea Michele News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'