Lea Michele Is Not Pregnant, Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lea Michele becomes the next victim of hacker. The "Glee" actress who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was announced on her Twitter that she was expecting a baby.
"Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy," so the message reads. The post was quickly removed, and her representative announces it was hoax.
Just recently, her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer also fell victim to hacker. His Twitter page was updated with a false announcement that he was let go from the FOX series due to personal issues.
Hacker also invaded Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter account. Racy pictures of his girlfriend Demi Lovato were posted online along with a cruel comment on the former Disney star's weight.
More Lea Michele News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'