Lea Michele Is Not Pregnant, Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lea Michele becomes the next victim of hacker. The "Glee" actress who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was announced on her Twitter that she was expecting a baby.
"Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy," so the message reads. The post was quickly removed, and her representative announces it was hoax.
Just recently, her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer also fell victim to hacker. His Twitter page was updated with a false announcement that he was let go from the FOX series due to personal issues.
Hacker also invaded Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter account. Racy pictures of his girlfriend Demi Lovato were posted online along with a cruel comment on the former Disney star's weight.
More Lea Michele News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder