Lea Michele Is Not Pregnant, Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lea Michele becomes the next victim of hacker. The "Glee" actress who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was announced on her Twitter that she was expecting a baby.
"Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy," so the message reads. The post was quickly removed, and her representative announces it was hoax.
Just recently, her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer also fell victim to hacker. His Twitter page was updated with a false announcement that he was let go from the FOX series due to personal issues.
Hacker also invaded Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter account. Racy pictures of his girlfriend Demi Lovato were posted online along with a cruel comment on the former Disney star's weight.
More Lea Michele News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair