Lea Michele Is Not Pregnant, Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lea Michele becomes the next victim of hacker. The "Glee" actress who just went public with her new boyfriend Matthew Paetz was announced on her Twitter that she was expecting a baby.
"Before this gets out to the media, I would like to announce to my fans that I am pregnant #BabyBoy," so the message reads. The post was quickly removed, and her representative announces it was hoax.
Just recently, her "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer also fell victim to hacker. His Twitter page was updated with a false announcement that he was let go from the FOX series due to personal issues.
Hacker also invaded Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter account. Racy pictures of his girlfriend Demi Lovato were posted online along with a cruel comment on the former Disney star's weight.
More Lea Michele News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory