Paul Rudd Helps Lucky Couple Announce They're 'Knocked Up'
A chance meeting with Paul Rudd helped expecting couple make their pregnancy announcement go viral. In the photo announcement, the "Knocked Up" star made a cameo by holding a paper sign saying, "She's Knocked Up!" as the arrow in the paper pointed to the mom-to-be.
The couple was standing next to him with beaming faces as the star helped them make the big news. The future dad, standing on the other side of the woman, had a big grin on his face. His hand rested on the woman's belly, patting her.
The couple who made the announcement posted the image on Imgur. Later, it was also shared on Reddit and went viral, but the account and original image have since been deleted.
With a genuine smile on his face, Rudd seemed happy doing something nice for his fans. The actor has been well known for his laid back style. He has starred in many comedies including "I Love You, Man", "This Is the End", and "Knocked Up".
In April, Billy Eichner convinced the 45-year-old actor to run around New York streets with him asking random pedestrians a question for his comedy game show "Billy on the Street". The question was whether the stranger wanted to sleep with Rudd for a dollar or not. Most of the passers-by they asked answered with a "yes."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna