'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim Is Predicted to Get Pregnant Again Soon
Kim Kardashian will get pregnant again soon, so her psychic has predicted. The mother to 1-year-old North West reveals it in a clip from the upcoming episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
In the sneak-peek video, Kim and her sister Khloe Kardashian and brother Rob Kardashian are working out together when Khloe asks what Kim's psychic has told her recently. "[She said] I'm going to get pregnant really soon," Kim shares
Khloe then asks if the psychic says she's going to have any childs. Kim pauses for a while before answering, "She said you should get a sperm donor and the guy will come later."
The new episode of "KUWTK" airs Sunday, July 6 at 9 P.M. on E!
While Khloe is still longing to have her own child, Rob recently dropped baby news. He hinted that he's already a father to a son, tweeting on Thursday, July 3, "Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe ! X."
Two weeks before, he wrote a cryptic message, "And to my baby mama I loveeeeeeee you." So far, there's no word on who the mother of his baby is.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip