'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim Is Predicted to Get Pregnant Again Soon
Kim Kardashian will get pregnant again soon, so her psychic has predicted. The mother to 1-year-old North West reveals it in a clip from the upcoming episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
In the sneak-peek video, Kim and her sister Khloe Kardashian and brother Rob Kardashian are working out together when Khloe asks what Kim's psychic has told her recently. "[She said] I'm going to get pregnant really soon," Kim shares
Khloe then asks if the psychic says she's going to have any childs. Kim pauses for a while before answering, "She said you should get a sperm donor and the guy will come later."
The new episode of "KUWTK" airs Sunday, July 6 at 9 P.M. on E!
While Khloe is still longing to have her own child, Rob recently dropped baby news. He hinted that he's already a father to a son, tweeting on Thursday, July 3, "Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe ! X."
Two weeks before, he wrote a cryptic message, "And to my baby mama I loveeeeeeee you." So far, there's no word on who the mother of his baby is.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Bring Her Life Story to Broadway Musical Stage