'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip: Kim Is Predicted to Get Pregnant Again Soon
Kim Kardashian will get pregnant again soon, so her psychic has predicted. The mother to 1-year-old North West reveals it in a clip from the upcoming episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
In the sneak-peek video, Kim and her sister Khloe Kardashian and brother Rob Kardashian are working out together when Khloe asks what Kim's psychic has told her recently. "[She said] I'm going to get pregnant really soon," Kim shares
Khloe then asks if the psychic says she's going to have any childs. Kim pauses for a while before answering, "She said you should get a sperm donor and the guy will come later."
The new episode of "KUWTK" airs Sunday, July 6 at 9 P.M. on E!
While Khloe is still longing to have her own child, Rob recently dropped baby news. He hinted that he's already a father to a son, tweeting on Thursday, July 3, "Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe ! X."
Two weeks before, he wrote a cryptic message, "And to my baby mama I loveeeeeeee you." So far, there's no word on who the mother of his baby is.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season