Katt Williams' Alleged Victims Speak Out About Gun Incident
Four men who claim that they are victims in a gun incident which reportedly involved Katt Williams on early Wednesday, July 2 have shared their side of story. As reported by TMZ, the men insisted that they were victims, contrary to Williams' previous statement that they were the attackers.
According to the alleged victims, they were filming a documentary titled "From the Hood to Hollywood" outside West Hollywood's Comedy Store when they saw Williams and asked if they could film him. According to the men, Williams angrily said no. Shortly after, a woman pulled over. Williams got into the car and took two guns. He allegedly went to the men's car and smashed a window with the butt of one of the guns, injuring one of the filmmakers with shattered glass.
Early report suggested that Williams pulled a gun on someone following a heated exchange. "There was some kind of dispute between Katt Williams and someone else at the Comedy Store. The dispute carried on down the street at which point it is alleged that Katt pulled out a weapon and threatened the other guy," said Sgt. Dave Valentine of the LASD. Williams had left when officers arrived on the scene.
Williams later denied the story. He claimed that he did not have any gun with him and that he was attacked verbally and physically by four gang members. In response to the men's claim that they are the victims, the 40-year-old actor allegedly told the site, "Whatever the gangbangers say."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer