Katt Williams' Alleged Victims Speak Out About Gun Incident
Four men who claim that they are victims in a gun incident which reportedly involved Katt Williams on early Wednesday, July 2 have shared their side of story. As reported by TMZ, the men insisted that they were victims, contrary to Williams' previous statement that they were the attackers.
According to the alleged victims, they were filming a documentary titled "From the Hood to Hollywood" outside West Hollywood's Comedy Store when they saw Williams and asked if they could film him. According to the men, Williams angrily said no. Shortly after, a woman pulled over. Williams got into the car and took two guns. He allegedly went to the men's car and smashed a window with the butt of one of the guns, injuring one of the filmmakers with shattered glass.
Early report suggested that Williams pulled a gun on someone following a heated exchange. "There was some kind of dispute between Katt Williams and someone else at the Comedy Store. The dispute carried on down the street at which point it is alleged that Katt pulled out a weapon and threatened the other guy," said Sgt. Dave Valentine of the LASD. Williams had left when officers arrived on the scene.
Williams later denied the story. He claimed that he did not have any gun with him and that he was attacked verbally and physically by four gang members. In response to the men's claim that they are the victims, the 40-year-old actor allegedly told the site, "Whatever the gangbangers say."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift