First Picture: Sacha Baron Cohen as Football Hooligan in 'Grimsby'
A first look at Sacha Baron Cohen in the upcoming spy comedy "Grimsby" is revealed. The comedian undergoes a dramatic transformation yet again. He wears a football T-shirt and jeans combo, and sports a Liam Gallagher-styled wig and long sideburns.
The picture was posted by Monty Python's member Eric Idle on Twitter. "So who did I bump into on my walk today but my LA neighbour? He's here filming. I love coincidence," he captioned the photo that showed them posing together for the camera.
Co-written and co-produced by Cohen, the film centers on a James Bond-esque agent (Mark Strong) who is forced to go in the run with his idiotic brother (Cohen). Louis Leterrier ("Clash of the Titans") sits behind the lens for the flick due July 31, 2015 in the U.S.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding