First Picture: Sacha Baron Cohen as Football Hooligan in 'Grimsby'
A first look at Sacha Baron Cohen in the upcoming spy comedy "Grimsby" is revealed. The comedian undergoes a dramatic transformation yet again. He wears a football T-shirt and jeans combo, and sports a Liam Gallagher-styled wig and long sideburns.
The picture was posted by Monty Python's member Eric Idle on Twitter. "So who did I bump into on my walk today but my LA neighbour? He's here filming. I love coincidence," he captioned the photo that showed them posing together for the camera.
Co-written and co-produced by Cohen, the film centers on a James Bond-esque agent (Mark Strong) who is forced to go in the run with his idiotic brother (Cohen). Louis Leterrier ("Clash of the Titans") sits behind the lens for the flick due July 31, 2015 in the U.S.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors