First Picture: Sacha Baron Cohen as Football Hooligan in 'Grimsby'
A first look at Sacha Baron Cohen in the upcoming spy comedy "Grimsby" is revealed. The comedian undergoes a dramatic transformation yet again. He wears a football T-shirt and jeans combo, and sports a Liam Gallagher-styled wig and long sideburns.
The picture was posted by Monty Python's member Eric Idle on Twitter. "So who did I bump into on my walk today but my LA neighbour? He's here filming. I love coincidence," he captioned the photo that showed them posing together for the camera.
Co-written and co-produced by Cohen, the film centers on a James Bond-esque agent (Mark Strong) who is forced to go in the run with his idiotic brother (Cohen). Louis Leterrier ("Clash of the Titans") sits behind the lens for the flick due July 31, 2015 in the U.S.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says