First Picture: Sacha Baron Cohen as Football Hooligan in 'Grimsby'
A first look at Sacha Baron Cohen in the upcoming spy comedy "Grimsby" is revealed. The comedian undergoes a dramatic transformation yet again. He wears a football T-shirt and jeans combo, and sports a Liam Gallagher-styled wig and long sideburns.
The picture was posted by Monty Python's member Eric Idle on Twitter. "So who did I bump into on my walk today but my LA neighbour? He's here filming. I love coincidence," he captioned the photo that showed them posing together for the camera.
Co-written and co-produced by Cohen, the film centers on a James Bond-esque agent (Mark Strong) who is forced to go in the run with his idiotic brother (Cohen). Louis Leterrier ("Clash of the Titans") sits behind the lens for the flick due July 31, 2015 in the U.S.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal