First Picture: Sacha Baron Cohen as Football Hooligan in 'Grimsby'
A first look at Sacha Baron Cohen in the upcoming spy comedy "Grimsby" is revealed. The comedian undergoes a dramatic transformation yet again. He wears a football T-shirt and jeans combo, and sports a Liam Gallagher-styled wig and long sideburns.
The picture was posted by Monty Python's member Eric Idle on Twitter. "So who did I bump into on my walk today but my LA neighbour? He's here filming. I love coincidence," he captioned the photo that showed them posing together for the camera.
Co-written and co-produced by Cohen, the film centers on a James Bond-esque agent (Mark Strong) who is forced to go in the run with his idiotic brother (Cohen). Louis Leterrier ("Clash of the Titans") sits behind the lens for the flick due July 31, 2015 in the U.S.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance