Taylor Swift and Jaime King Bake Cake to Celebrate 4th of July
Taylor Swift and Jaime King's preparation to celebrate the 4th of July is in full swing. On Thursday, July 3, the "Hart of Dixie" star took to Instagram to share a photo of them proudly showing off their patriotic cake which seemingly features decoration from fruits.
"True Americans! Happy Independence Day my friends! Look at this beautiful cake we made @amandygriffith @taylorswift pic by @kyle_newman - let freedom ring!!!" the 35-year-old actress wrote. The two stars' friend Amanda Griffith also shared a photo of them decorating the cake. "My official American initiation begins...one berry at a time. #4thjulyweekend #baking @taylorswift @jaime_king," the Australian model captioned it.
Prior to sharing the cake photo, King uploaded a funny video of her and Swift jumping into a pool with inflatable pool toys. In the clip, the "Red" singer can be seen jumping onto a turtle-shaped floatation device while King has dolphin. "There is only ONE ninja turtle in town and that is @taylorswift! Vid cred @kyle_newman," read the caption.
The 24-year-old pop/country star also shared a link to the pool party clip on Twitter. "Jaime_king and I never enter a pool casually," she commented.
More Taylor Swift News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign