Taylor Swift and Jaime King Bake Cake to Celebrate 4th of July
Taylor Swift and Jaime King's preparation to celebrate the 4th of July is in full swing. On Thursday, July 3, the "Hart of Dixie" star took to Instagram to share a photo of them proudly showing off their patriotic cake which seemingly features decoration from fruits.
"True Americans! Happy Independence Day my friends! Look at this beautiful cake we made @amandygriffith @taylorswift pic by @kyle_newman - let freedom ring!!!" the 35-year-old actress wrote. The two stars' friend Amanda Griffith also shared a photo of them decorating the cake. "My official American initiation begins...one berry at a time. #4thjulyweekend #baking @taylorswift @jaime_king," the Australian model captioned it.
Prior to sharing the cake photo, King uploaded a funny video of her and Swift jumping into a pool with inflatable pool toys. In the clip, the "Red" singer can be seen jumping onto a turtle-shaped floatation device while King has dolphin. "There is only ONE ninja turtle in town and that is @taylorswift! Vid cred @kyle_newman," read the caption.
The 24-year-old pop/country star also shared a link to the pool party clip on Twitter. "Jaime_king and I never enter a pool casually," she commented.
More Taylor Swift News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season