Robin Thicke Brings 'Paula' to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Robin Thicke continues his mission to win back his estranged wife Paula Patton. Following his visits to "Good Morning America", the R&B singer appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and treated fans with the live rendition of some tracks off his newest album, "Paula".
Taking over the outdoor stage in Hollywood, Thicke played a soulful rendition of the album's lead single, "Get Her Back", before playing the piano while performing a new track called "Lock the Door". He was joined by two backing vocalists and a band onstage.
During his appearance on the show, Thicke also tackled "Blurred Lines", his biggest hit so far. Last year, the song managed to spend multiple weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Thicke's "Paula", which is one of the singer's attempts to get his actress wife back, was released on Tuesday, July 1. The album has been predicted to open somewhere inside Billboard 200 with only 20,000 copies sold. Thicke previously scored his biggest sales week with his 2013 album "Blurred Lines", which landed at No. 1 with 177,000 sold in its first week.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal