Robin Thicke Brings 'Paula' to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Robin Thicke continues his mission to win back his estranged wife Paula Patton. Following his visits to "Good Morning America", the R&B singer appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and treated fans with the live rendition of some tracks off his newest album, "Paula".
Taking over the outdoor stage in Hollywood, Thicke played a soulful rendition of the album's lead single, "Get Her Back", before playing the piano while performing a new track called "Lock the Door". He was joined by two backing vocalists and a band onstage.
During his appearance on the show, Thicke also tackled "Blurred Lines", his biggest hit so far. Last year, the song managed to spend multiple weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Thicke's "Paula", which is one of the singer's attempts to get his actress wife back, was released on Tuesday, July 1. The album has been predicted to open somewhere inside Billboard 200 with only 20,000 copies sold. Thicke previously scored his biggest sales week with his 2013 album "Blurred Lines", which landed at No. 1 with 177,000 sold in its first week.
More Robin Thicke News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip