Megan Fox Joins Instagram, Shares Stunning Makeup-Free Selfie
Megan Fox finally created an Instagram account on Thursday, July 3. She also posted a flawless makeup-free selfie on the same day. The 28-year-old mother of two captioned the picture with, "First IG selfie. Early morning(check)no makeup(check)filter(check)(check)."
The "Jennifer's Body" star posed in a white bathrobe, gazing at the camera, with potted white flowers blossoming in the background. Her curly eyelashes framed her piercing blue eyes and her thick eyebrows were neatly trimmed. Fox's cascading brown hair fell perfectly on her shoulders.
Fox confirmed her new Instagram account via Facebook, telling her fans to follow her under the name the_native_tiger and "disregard all the fake ones." On her account bio, she described herself as "child of the Cherokee Tribe," "forest nymph," and "Lunar Leo mother goddess to 2 bohemian revolutionaries-my kamikaze free spirit & my peaceful warrior."
The actress also shared a picture of burning campfire with inspirational quote from Michelle K. on the same day. The quote read, "Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it."
In early 2013, Fox jumped on the Twitter bandwagon only to quit a week later. She thought that 2013 was the year she was going to be a "social butterfly," but it turned out that she still hated the social media. Gaining more than 250,000 followers didn't prevent the Tennessee-native from deactivating her account, posting beforehand, "5 days on Twitter and I have yet to discern it's purpose. #WhatIsThePoint ???"
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers