Rob Kardashian Says He Has a Son
Rob Kardashian has revealed that he is a father to a son. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and sock designer talked about his son in a Twitter post on Thursday, July 3. In the tweet, Rob expressed his happiness that his son would spend the 4th of July weekend with him.
"Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe ! X," he wrote. Two weeks ago, Rob also dropped a hint that he is a father, writing, "And to my baby mama I loveeeeeeee you." So far, there is no more info regarding his son or the mother.
Some fans were surprised after reading the post about his son. Many of them replied with "huh?" or "what?" while others thought he was joking. "Wtf you have a son it better be a dog," a fan wrote. "Better be referring to mason...," another fan wrote. Mason is his sister Kourtney Kardashian's son with Scott Disick.
In other news, Rob was featured in an Instagram picture shared by Khloe Kardashian on Thursday. In the sweet photo, Rob and Khloe can be seen closing their eyes while cuddling on a sofa. Wearing an all-black outfit, Khloe sported a smile on her face.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce