Rob Kardashian Says He Has a Son
Rob Kardashian has revealed that he is a father to a son. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and sock designer talked about his son in a Twitter post on Thursday, July 3. In the tweet, Rob expressed his happiness that his son would spend the 4th of July weekend with him.
"Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe ! X," he wrote. Two weeks ago, Rob also dropped a hint that he is a father, writing, "And to my baby mama I loveeeeeeee you." So far, there is no more info regarding his son or the mother.
Some fans were surprised after reading the post about his son. Many of them replied with "huh?" or "what?" while others thought he was joking. "Wtf you have a son it better be a dog," a fan wrote. "Better be referring to mason...," another fan wrote. Mason is his sister Kourtney Kardashian's son with Scott Disick.
In other news, Rob was featured in an Instagram picture shared by Khloe Kardashian on Thursday. In the sweet photo, Rob and Khloe can be seen closing their eyes while cuddling on a sofa. Wearing an all-black outfit, Khloe sported a smile on her face.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds