T-Pain Attempts to Commit 'Love Suicide' in Music Video Ft. Severe
T-Pain has released the music video for "Love Suicide" for fans' viewing pleasure. Arriving on Thursday, July 3, the four-minute visuals finds the singer looking brokenhearted as he stands on a ledge outside his girlfriend's apartment.
T-Pain keeps asking what's gone wrong with their relationship and eventually thinks about calling it quits. "But if she don't care about commitment, she won't mind if I commit love suicide," he sings.
"Love Suicide" features guest verses from rapper Severe, who also appears in the visuals. He spits his bars in front of a graffiti-filled background.
The track is presumably taken from T-Pain's new album, "Stoicville: The Phoenix". Scheduled to be released later this year, the follow-up to 2011's "Revolver" is also expected to feature the Florida artist's recent collaboration hit with B.o.B, "Up Down (Do This All Day)".
T-Pain's "Love Suicide" (feat. Severe) music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!