T-Pain Attempts to Commit 'Love Suicide' in Music Video Ft. Severe
T-Pain has released the music video for "Love Suicide" for fans' viewing pleasure. Arriving on Thursday, July 3, the four-minute visuals finds the singer looking brokenhearted as he stands on a ledge outside his girlfriend's apartment.
T-Pain keeps asking what's gone wrong with their relationship and eventually thinks about calling it quits. "But if she don't care about commitment, she won't mind if I commit love suicide," he sings.
"Love Suicide" features guest verses from rapper Severe, who also appears in the visuals. He spits his bars in front of a graffiti-filled background.
The track is presumably taken from T-Pain's new album, "Stoicville: The Phoenix". Scheduled to be released later this year, the follow-up to 2011's "Revolver" is also expected to feature the Florida artist's recent collaboration hit with B.o.B, "Up Down (Do This All Day)".
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video