T-Pain Attempts to Commit 'Love Suicide' in Music Video Ft. Severe
T-Pain has released the music video for "Love Suicide" for fans' viewing pleasure. Arriving on Thursday, July 3, the four-minute visuals finds the singer looking brokenhearted as he stands on a ledge outside his girlfriend's apartment.
T-Pain keeps asking what's gone wrong with their relationship and eventually thinks about calling it quits. "But if she don't care about commitment, she won't mind if I commit love suicide," he sings.
"Love Suicide" features guest verses from rapper Severe, who also appears in the visuals. He spits his bars in front of a graffiti-filled background.
The track is presumably taken from T-Pain's new album, "Stoicville: The Phoenix". Scheduled to be released later this year, the follow-up to 2011's "Revolver" is also expected to feature the Florida artist's recent collaboration hit with B.o.B, "Up Down (Do This All Day)".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers