T-Pain Attempts to Commit 'Love Suicide' in Music Video Ft. Severe
T-Pain has released the music video for "Love Suicide" for fans' viewing pleasure. Arriving on Thursday, July 3, the four-minute visuals finds the singer looking brokenhearted as he stands on a ledge outside his girlfriend's apartment.
T-Pain keeps asking what's gone wrong with their relationship and eventually thinks about calling it quits. "But if she don't care about commitment, she won't mind if I commit love suicide," he sings.
"Love Suicide" features guest verses from rapper Severe, who also appears in the visuals. He spits his bars in front of a graffiti-filled background.
The track is presumably taken from T-Pain's new album, "Stoicville: The Phoenix". Scheduled to be released later this year, the follow-up to 2011's "Revolver" is also expected to feature the Florida artist's recent collaboration hit with B.o.B, "Up Down (Do This All Day)".
More T-Pain News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics