T-Pain Attempts to Commit 'Love Suicide' in Music Video Ft. Severe
T-Pain has released the music video for "Love Suicide" for fans' viewing pleasure. Arriving on Thursday, July 3, the four-minute visuals finds the singer looking brokenhearted as he stands on a ledge outside his girlfriend's apartment.
T-Pain keeps asking what's gone wrong with their relationship and eventually thinks about calling it quits. "But if she don't care about commitment, she won't mind if I commit love suicide," he sings.
"Love Suicide" features guest verses from rapper Severe, who also appears in the visuals. He spits his bars in front of a graffiti-filled background.
The track is presumably taken from T-Pain's new album, "Stoicville: The Phoenix". Scheduled to be released later this year, the follow-up to 2011's "Revolver" is also expected to feature the Florida artist's recent collaboration hit with B.o.B, "Up Down (Do This All Day)".
T-Pain's "Love Suicide" (feat. Severe) music video
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty