T-Pain Attempts to Commit 'Love Suicide' in Music Video Ft. Severe
T-Pain has released the music video for "Love Suicide" for fans' viewing pleasure. Arriving on Thursday, July 3, the four-minute visuals finds the singer looking brokenhearted as he stands on a ledge outside his girlfriend's apartment.
T-Pain keeps asking what's gone wrong with their relationship and eventually thinks about calling it quits. "But if she don't care about commitment, she won't mind if I commit love suicide," he sings.
"Love Suicide" features guest verses from rapper Severe, who also appears in the visuals. He spits his bars in front of a graffiti-filled background.
The track is presumably taken from T-Pain's new album, "Stoicville: The Phoenix". Scheduled to be released later this year, the follow-up to 2011's "Revolver" is also expected to feature the Florida artist's recent collaboration hit with B.o.B, "Up Down (Do This All Day)".
T-Pain's "Love Suicide" (feat. Severe) music video
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!