Racy Pictures of Demi Lovato Surface After Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter Is Hacked
Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter was hacked on July 3. The hacker posted racy pictures of a girl who's claimed to be Wilmer's girlfriend, Demi Lovato, and even wrote a cruel comment about Demi's weight.
In some pictures obtained by Hollywood Life, the hacker posted a meme of "The Powerpuff Girls" which showed the biggest character, labeled with the name Demi, standing in front of tiny "Powerpuff Girls" characters named Miley, Ariana, and Selena. The hacker wrote alongside the picture, "She's fat as f**kk."
The cruel posting continued as the hacker shared some racy photos of a woman and a man who were said to be Demi and Wilmer. The couple was seen kissing passionately in some photos. After that, the hacker posted some uncensored topless and nude shots of a girl who was claimed to be the "Camp Rock" actress.
The hacker also asked Wilmer's follower to follow Selena Gomez's account. After that, some people allegedly started to point at Selena as the mastermind behind this incident because of the current rough friendship between Demi and Selena.
Following this incident, Wilmer's account has been shut down. The "Fast Food Nation" actor recently confirmed on Facebook, posting, "ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! My twitter account got hacked... Please spread the word."
Neither Wilmer nor Demi has commented on the pictures.
More Demi Lovato News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign