Racy Pictures of Demi Lovato Surface After Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter Is Hacked
Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter was hacked on July 3. The hacker posted racy pictures of a girl who's claimed to be Wilmer's girlfriend, Demi Lovato, and even wrote a cruel comment about Demi's weight.
In some pictures obtained by Hollywood Life, the hacker posted a meme of "The Powerpuff Girls" which showed the biggest character, labeled with the name Demi, standing in front of tiny "Powerpuff Girls" characters named Miley, Ariana, and Selena. The hacker wrote alongside the picture, "She's fat as f**kk."
The cruel posting continued as the hacker shared some racy photos of a woman and a man who were said to be Demi and Wilmer. The couple was seen kissing passionately in some photos. After that, the hacker posted some uncensored topless and nude shots of a girl who was claimed to be the "Camp Rock" actress.
The hacker also asked Wilmer's follower to follow Selena Gomez's account. After that, some people allegedly started to point at Selena as the mastermind behind this incident because of the current rough friendship between Demi and Selena.
Following this incident, Wilmer's account has been shut down. The "Fast Food Nation" actor recently confirmed on Facebook, posting, "ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! My twitter account got hacked... Please spread the word."
Neither Wilmer nor Demi has commented on the pictures.
More Demi Lovato News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards