Racy Pictures of Demi Lovato Surface After Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter Is Hacked
Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter was hacked on July 3. The hacker posted racy pictures of a girl who's claimed to be Wilmer's girlfriend, Demi Lovato, and even wrote a cruel comment about Demi's weight.
In some pictures obtained by Hollywood Life, the hacker posted a meme of "The Powerpuff Girls" which showed the biggest character, labeled with the name Demi, standing in front of tiny "Powerpuff Girls" characters named Miley, Ariana, and Selena. The hacker wrote alongside the picture, "She's fat as f**kk."
The cruel posting continued as the hacker shared some racy photos of a woman and a man who were said to be Demi and Wilmer. The couple was seen kissing passionately in some photos. After that, the hacker posted some uncensored topless and nude shots of a girl who was claimed to be the "Camp Rock" actress.
The hacker also asked Wilmer's follower to follow Selena Gomez's account. After that, some people allegedly started to point at Selena as the mastermind behind this incident because of the current rough friendship between Demi and Selena.
Following this incident, Wilmer's account has been shut down. The "Fast Food Nation" actor recently confirmed on Facebook, posting, "ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! My twitter account got hacked... Please spread the word."
Neither Wilmer nor Demi has commented on the pictures.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked