Racy Pictures of Demi Lovato Surface After Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter Is Hacked
Wilmer Valderrama's Twitter was hacked on July 3. The hacker posted racy pictures of a girl who's claimed to be Wilmer's girlfriend, Demi Lovato, and even wrote a cruel comment about Demi's weight.
In some pictures obtained by Hollywood Life, the hacker posted a meme of "The Powerpuff Girls" which showed the biggest character, labeled with the name Demi, standing in front of tiny "Powerpuff Girls" characters named Miley, Ariana, and Selena. The hacker wrote alongside the picture, "She's fat as f**kk."
The cruel posting continued as the hacker shared some racy photos of a woman and a man who were said to be Demi and Wilmer. The couple was seen kissing passionately in some photos. After that, the hacker posted some uncensored topless and nude shots of a girl who was claimed to be the "Camp Rock" actress.
The hacker also asked Wilmer's follower to follow Selena Gomez's account. After that, some people allegedly started to point at Selena as the mastermind behind this incident because of the current rough friendship between Demi and Selena.
Following this incident, Wilmer's account has been shut down. The "Fast Food Nation" actor recently confirmed on Facebook, posting, "ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! My twitter account got hacked... Please spread the word."
Neither Wilmer nor Demi has commented on the pictures.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!