Jessica Alba Sizzles in Swimsuit for British GQ, Talks Paul Walker and Body Confidence
Jessica Alba is featured on the cover of British GQ's latest issue. The "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" star looks hot on the front page, wearing a one-piece blue swimsuit as she poses with a surfboard behind her. Sporting red lipstick, the 33-year-old actress sends seductive stare at the camera.
In an interview published in the spread, Alba talks about "Into the Blue" co-star Paul Walker in addition to other topics. Speaking to the magazine, Alba only shares lovely memories about the late actor. "He had a real childlike innocence and he was game to try anything or do anything," she recalls.
"He treated everyone with respect and love. He was never treating anybody differently because of who they were. He was really a guy's guy. And loved his daughter so much and talked about her all the time. He never cared about Hollywood. He never cared about the hype," Alba adds.
In the interview, she also discusses her own body and how she deals with insecurities. "I have to enhance what I like about my body and my stomach is good. My legs I'm not as excited about all the time, but I wouldn't cover up my stomach. That's what women do. Enhance what we've got," she shares.
Alba's upcoming movie "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" is set to hit U.S. theaters on Friday, August 22. In addition to Alba, the sequel to 2005's "Sin City" stars the original cast members such as Rosario Dawson, Clive Owen and Bruce Willis as well as newly-added stars that include Eva Green, Josh Brolin, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lady GaGa.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says