Jessica Alba Sizzles in Swimsuit for British GQ, Talks Paul Walker and Body Confidence
Jessica Alba is featured on the cover of British GQ's latest issue. The "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" star looks hot on the front page, wearing a one-piece blue swimsuit as she poses with a surfboard behind her. Sporting red lipstick, the 33-year-old actress sends seductive stare at the camera.
In an interview published in the spread, Alba talks about "Into the Blue" co-star Paul Walker in addition to other topics. Speaking to the magazine, Alba only shares lovely memories about the late actor. "He had a real childlike innocence and he was game to try anything or do anything," she recalls.
"He treated everyone with respect and love. He was never treating anybody differently because of who they were. He was really a guy's guy. And loved his daughter so much and talked about her all the time. He never cared about Hollywood. He never cared about the hype," Alba adds.
In the interview, she also discusses her own body and how she deals with insecurities. "I have to enhance what I like about my body and my stomach is good. My legs I'm not as excited about all the time, but I wouldn't cover up my stomach. That's what women do. Enhance what we've got," she shares.
Alba's upcoming movie "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" is set to hit U.S. theaters on Friday, August 22. In addition to Alba, the sequel to 2005's "Sin City" stars the original cast members such as Rosario Dawson, Clive Owen and Bruce Willis as well as newly-added stars that include Eva Green, Josh Brolin, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lady GaGa.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent