Craig David Returns With New Track 'Cold'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Craig David has just ended his hiatus and returned with a brand new single called "Cold". Posted on his SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 3, the song is set to appear in the singer's upcoming comeback album. "Here's a little taster of some new music I'm working on right now...," he wrote of the song on Facebook.
In "Cold", David is featured singing about a cold-hearted but addictive girl whom he compares to ecstasy. "This girl's an instant lover/ Like a hit of MDMA/ The type that makes you feel dizzy/ Then tells your man that you've changed," he sings.
The British act's sixth studio album, "Following My Intuition", is currently still in the works and is expected to be released later this year via Universal. The LP will serve as the follow-up to 2010's "Signed Sealed Delivered" which primarily features cover versions of songs by the likes of Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed