Craig David Returns With New Track 'Cold'
Craig David has just ended his hiatus and returned with a brand new single called "Cold". Posted on his SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 3, the song is set to appear in the singer's upcoming comeback album. "Here's a little taster of some new music I'm working on right now...," he wrote of the song on Facebook.
In "Cold", David is featured singing about a cold-hearted but addictive girl whom he compares to ecstasy. "This girl's an instant lover/ Like a hit of MDMA/ The type that makes you feel dizzy/ Then tells your man that you've changed," he sings.
The British act's sixth studio album, "Following My Intuition", is currently still in the works and is expected to be released later this year via Universal. The LP will serve as the follow-up to 2010's "Signed Sealed Delivered" which primarily features cover versions of songs by the likes of Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap