Craig David Returns With New Track 'Cold'
Craig David has just ended his hiatus and returned with a brand new single called "Cold". Posted on his SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 3, the song is set to appear in the singer's upcoming comeback album. "Here's a little taster of some new music I'm working on right now...," he wrote of the song on Facebook.
In "Cold", David is featured singing about a cold-hearted but addictive girl whom he compares to ecstasy. "This girl's an instant lover/ Like a hit of MDMA/ The type that makes you feel dizzy/ Then tells your man that you've changed," he sings.
The British act's sixth studio album, "Following My Intuition", is currently still in the works and is expected to be released later this year via Universal. The LP will serve as the follow-up to 2010's "Signed Sealed Delivered" which primarily features cover versions of songs by the likes of Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake