Craig David Returns With New Track 'Cold'
Craig David has just ended his hiatus and returned with a brand new single called "Cold". Posted on his SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 3, the song is set to appear in the singer's upcoming comeback album. "Here's a little taster of some new music I'm working on right now...," he wrote of the song on Facebook.
In "Cold", David is featured singing about a cold-hearted but addictive girl whom he compares to ecstasy. "This girl's an instant lover/ Like a hit of MDMA/ The type that makes you feel dizzy/ Then tells your man that you've changed," he sings.
The British act's sixth studio album, "Following My Intuition", is currently still in the works and is expected to be released later this year via Universal. The LP will serve as the follow-up to 2010's "Signed Sealed Delivered" which primarily features cover versions of songs by the likes of Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'