Lindsay Lohan Says Cut on Her Leg Was Caused by Citibike
Lindsay Lohan was spotted having some bruises and a cut as she stepped out on her 28th birthday on Wednesday, July 2. The "Liz & Dick" actress stepped out in New York City that day, wearing a simple t-shirt, short jeans and sneakers. A cut and bruises on her upper thighs were clearly visible.
The "Mean Girls" star then took to Instagram to share a closer look at the cut. In a caption for the snap, Lohan explained that the injury was caused by a bike ride. "A citibike gone wrong #notsoquiche !!!!" she wrote.
Lohan celebrated her birthday by filing a lawsuit against the makers of popular video game "Grand Theft Auto V", claiming that they created a minor character named Lacey Jonas in the game based on her image without her consent. According to the suit, the character was "unequivocal" reference to her.
In the game, Jonas is described as a famous actress. She is hiding from paparazzi before asking players to drive her home. "I'm really famous! I didn't do anything - this is my average commute," Jonas says. The game also includes Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood which she frequently visits.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'