Lindsay Lohan Says Cut on Her Leg Was Caused by Citibike
Lindsay Lohan was spotted having some bruises and a cut as she stepped out on her 28th birthday on Wednesday, July 2. The "Liz & Dick" actress stepped out in New York City that day, wearing a simple t-shirt, short jeans and sneakers. A cut and bruises on her upper thighs were clearly visible.
The "Mean Girls" star then took to Instagram to share a closer look at the cut. In a caption for the snap, Lohan explained that the injury was caused by a bike ride. "A citibike gone wrong #notsoquiche !!!!" she wrote.
Lohan celebrated her birthday by filing a lawsuit against the makers of popular video game "Grand Theft Auto V", claiming that they created a minor character named Lacey Jonas in the game based on her image without her consent. According to the suit, the character was "unequivocal" reference to her.
In the game, Jonas is described as a famous actress. She is hiding from paparazzi before asking players to drive her home. "I'm really famous! I didn't do anything - this is my average commute," Jonas says. The game also includes Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood which she frequently visits.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight