Lindsay Lohan Says Cut on Her Leg Was Caused by Citibike
Lindsay Lohan was spotted having some bruises and a cut as she stepped out on her 28th birthday on Wednesday, July 2. The "Liz & Dick" actress stepped out in New York City that day, wearing a simple t-shirt, short jeans and sneakers. A cut and bruises on her upper thighs were clearly visible.
The "Mean Girls" star then took to Instagram to share a closer look at the cut. In a caption for the snap, Lohan explained that the injury was caused by a bike ride. "A citibike gone wrong #notsoquiche !!!!" she wrote.
Lohan celebrated her birthday by filing a lawsuit against the makers of popular video game "Grand Theft Auto V", claiming that they created a minor character named Lacey Jonas in the game based on her image without her consent. According to the suit, the character was "unequivocal" reference to her.
In the game, Jonas is described as a famous actress. She is hiding from paparazzi before asking players to drive her home. "I'm really famous! I didn't do anything - this is my average commute," Jonas says. The game also includes Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood which she frequently visits.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die