Lea Michele Goes Public With Her New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz
New photographs of Lea Michele and her boyfriend Matthew Paetz recently emerged. The "Glee" star was photographed stepping out with the lifestyle coach on June 27 in Los Angeles. Lea seemed having a happy new relationship with Matthew as she was spotted smiling widely during the outing.
In some of the pictures obtained by E! Online, the "Cannonball" singer is seen hiking together with Matthew in Burbank. She wore a yellow tank top and black leggings, while her boyfriend showed off his buff body in a white sleeveless tee and black shorts. Other photos show the couple taking a walk together at a local park. Lea wore a printed dress and flip-flops, while Matthew wore a denim jacket and khaki pants.
Matthew was reported spending the rest of the weekend in Lea's house and also using the "If You Say So" singer's car to run errands.
The pair were first reported having a relationship earlier last month. Previous report said that the couple met on the set of Lea's music video "On My Way", where Matthew appeared as one of the Emmy-nominated actress' friends.
Lea opened her heart for the first time after losing her late boyfriend, Cory Monteith, last year. A source revealed, "She waited a long time before getting serious again and she likes him a lot." Another source said that Matthew "treats her really well, he's smart and fun. She's really happy."
Despite rumor that said Matthew was a former gigolo, an insider said that he "is a very nice guy" and "he is very into being in a relationship and loves being in one. He is the kind of person who will want to be with that person all the time, but in a good way. And he is a good listener."
A source close to Lea said, "Lea's not stupid, so she's not jumping into anything. So far, it's an honest and happy relationship. Whatever his past may be, their current relationship is based on honesty."
The source added, "They are both supportive of each other and what each other has been through in the past. They make a good team. Lea's friends say he's a great guy and dotes on her. Lea's found some happiness again."
More Lea Michele News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video