Penn Badgley Finds New Love in Jemima Kirke's Sister
Penn Badgley has found himself a new girl after splitting from Zoe Kravitz. The former "Gossip Girl" star is dating Domino Kirke, who is none other than "Girls" star Jemima Kirke's sister.
Badgley was spotted walking with his arm around the tattooed girl's waist in New York City on Wednesday, July 2. "They've been dating for awhile. They have a number of mutual friends. It is a very mature and free relationship," a source told Us Magazine. "Domino is a great girl for him, being a musician. Their interests align."
Badgley and Kravitz broke off their two-year relationship in June last year but sparked rumor of reconciliation when they went on a PDA-filled getaway to Rome last September. Kravitz has since moved on and was most recently seen with ex-boyfriend rapper Drake.
Badgley was also known to have dated co-star Blake Lively for three years. They called it quits in October 2010 and she later dated Ryan Reynolds who is now her husband.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift