Penn Badgley Finds New Love in Jemima Kirke's Sister
Penn Badgley has found himself a new girl after splitting from Zoe Kravitz. The former "Gossip Girl" star is dating Domino Kirke, who is none other than "Girls" star Jemima Kirke's sister.
Badgley was spotted walking with his arm around the tattooed girl's waist in New York City on Wednesday, July 2. "They've been dating for awhile. They have a number of mutual friends. It is a very mature and free relationship," a source told Us Magazine. "Domino is a great girl for him, being a musician. Their interests align."
Badgley and Kravitz broke off their two-year relationship in June last year but sparked rumor of reconciliation when they went on a PDA-filled getaway to Rome last September. Kravitz has since moved on and was most recently seen with ex-boyfriend rapper Drake.
Badgley was also known to have dated co-star Blake Lively for three years. They called it quits in October 2010 and she later dated Ryan Reynolds who is now her husband.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says