Penn Badgley Finds New Love in Jemima Kirke's Sister
Penn Badgley has found himself a new girl after splitting from Zoe Kravitz. The former "Gossip Girl" star is dating Domino Kirke, who is none other than "Girls" star Jemima Kirke's sister.
Badgley was spotted walking with his arm around the tattooed girl's waist in New York City on Wednesday, July 2. "They've been dating for awhile. They have a number of mutual friends. It is a very mature and free relationship," a source told Us Magazine. "Domino is a great girl for him, being a musician. Their interests align."
Badgley and Kravitz broke off their two-year relationship in June last year but sparked rumor of reconciliation when they went on a PDA-filled getaway to Rome last September. Kravitz has since moved on and was most recently seen with ex-boyfriend rapper Drake.
Badgley was also known to have dated co-star Blake Lively for three years. They called it quits in October 2010 and she later dated Ryan Reynolds who is now her husband.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked