Penn Badgley Finds New Love in Jemima Kirke's Sister
Penn Badgley has found himself a new girl after splitting from Zoe Kravitz. The former "Gossip Girl" star is dating Domino Kirke, who is none other than "Girls" star Jemima Kirke's sister.
Badgley was spotted walking with his arm around the tattooed girl's waist in New York City on Wednesday, July 2. "They've been dating for awhile. They have a number of mutual friends. It is a very mature and free relationship," a source told Us Magazine. "Domino is a great girl for him, being a musician. Their interests align."
Badgley and Kravitz broke off their two-year relationship in June last year but sparked rumor of reconciliation when they went on a PDA-filled getaway to Rome last September. Kravitz has since moved on and was most recently seen with ex-boyfriend rapper Drake.
Badgley was also known to have dated co-star Blake Lively for three years. They called it quits in October 2010 and she later dated Ryan Reynolds who is now her husband.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer