Penn Badgley Finds New Love in Jemima Kirke's Sister
Penn Badgley has found himself a new girl after splitting from Zoe Kravitz. The former "Gossip Girl" star is dating Domino Kirke, who is none other than "Girls" star Jemima Kirke's sister.
Badgley was spotted walking with his arm around the tattooed girl's waist in New York City on Wednesday, July 2. "They've been dating for awhile. They have a number of mutual friends. It is a very mature and free relationship," a source told Us Magazine. "Domino is a great girl for him, being a musician. Their interests align."
Badgley and Kravitz broke off their two-year relationship in June last year but sparked rumor of reconciliation when they went on a PDA-filled getaway to Rome last September. Kravitz has since moved on and was most recently seen with ex-boyfriend rapper Drake.
Badgley was also known to have dated co-star Blake Lively for three years. They called it quits in October 2010 and she later dated Ryan Reynolds who is now her husband.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding