Drake Cancels His Performance at Wireless Festival
Drake felt under the weather and announced cancellation of his scheduled performance at the upcoming Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham. He's also forced to scrap his gig at Roskilde Festival in Denmark under doctors' order.
"To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won't be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend," he said. "I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me."
He added, "I will be focused on resting for a quick recovery. I have the best fans in the world and I can't wait to come back to make more incredible memories together."
Bruno Mars, OutKast, Pharrell Williams, Wiz Khalifa, and Iggy Azalea are among the Wireless line-up. Kanye West who was already confirmed as a musical guest is now set to headline the show on Saturday, June 5.
Earlier this week on Sunday, Drizzy also axed his performance at 2014 BET Awards. He will next host ESPYs in L.A. on July 16.
More Drake News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo