Drake Cancels His Performance at Wireless Festival
Drake felt under the weather and announced cancellation of his scheduled performance at the upcoming Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham. He's also forced to scrap his gig at Roskilde Festival in Denmark under doctors' order.
"To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won't be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend," he said. "I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me."
He added, "I will be focused on resting for a quick recovery. I have the best fans in the world and I can't wait to come back to make more incredible memories together."
Bruno Mars, OutKast, Pharrell Williams, Wiz Khalifa, and Iggy Azalea are among the Wireless line-up. Kanye West who was already confirmed as a musical guest is now set to headline the show on Saturday, June 5.
Earlier this week on Sunday, Drizzy also axed his performance at 2014 BET Awards. He will next host ESPYs in L.A. on July 16.
More Drake News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen