Drake Cancels His Performance at Wireless Festival
Drake felt under the weather and announced cancellation of his scheduled performance at the upcoming Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham. He's also forced to scrap his gig at Roskilde Festival in Denmark under doctors' order.
"To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won't be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend," he said. "I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me."
He added, "I will be focused on resting for a quick recovery. I have the best fans in the world and I can't wait to come back to make more incredible memories together."
Bruno Mars, OutKast, Pharrell Williams, Wiz Khalifa, and Iggy Azalea are among the Wireless line-up. Kanye West who was already confirmed as a musical guest is now set to headline the show on Saturday, June 5.
Earlier this week on Sunday, Drizzy also axed his performance at 2014 BET Awards. He will next host ESPYs in L.A. on July 16.
More Drake News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'