Drake Cancels His Performance at Wireless Festival
Drake felt under the weather and announced cancellation of his scheduled performance at the upcoming Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham. He's also forced to scrap his gig at Roskilde Festival in Denmark under doctors' order.
"To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won't be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend," he said. "I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me."
He added, "I will be focused on resting for a quick recovery. I have the best fans in the world and I can't wait to come back to make more incredible memories together."
Bruno Mars, OutKast, Pharrell Williams, Wiz Khalifa, and Iggy Azalea are among the Wireless line-up. Kanye West who was already confirmed as a musical guest is now set to headline the show on Saturday, June 5.
Earlier this week on Sunday, Drizzy also axed his performance at 2014 BET Awards. He will next host ESPYs in L.A. on July 16.
More Drake News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?