Drake Cancels His Performance at Wireless Festival
Drake felt under the weather and announced cancellation of his scheduled performance at the upcoming Wireless Festival in London and Birmingham. He's also forced to scrap his gig at Roskilde Festival in Denmark under doctors' order.
"To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won't be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend," he said. "I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me."
He added, "I will be focused on resting for a quick recovery. I have the best fans in the world and I can't wait to come back to make more incredible memories together."
Bruno Mars, OutKast, Pharrell Williams, Wiz Khalifa, and Iggy Azalea are among the Wireless line-up. Kanye West who was already confirmed as a musical guest is now set to headline the show on Saturday, June 5.
Earlier this week on Sunday, Drizzy also axed his performance at 2014 BET Awards. He will next host ESPYs in L.A. on July 16.
More Drake News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie