Chris Colfer Denies 'Glee' Departure, Says His Twitter Was Hacked
Chris Colfer is not leaving "Glee" despite rumors to the contrary. The Kurt Hummel depicter caused a buzz on Thursday, June 3 when his Twitter was suddenly updated with a shocking message which said he was fired from the FOX popular series.
"Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of GLEE. Explanations will come shortly...," the cryptic tweet read. His representative quickly clarified, "It's not true. His Twitter account has been hacked. He will indeed be back for the final season."
FOX also denied the rumor, "We've been alerted that Chris Colfer's twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season."
"Glee" has just wrapped the fifth season and is now heading for the sixth and final entry.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson