Chris Colfer Denies 'Glee' Departure, Says His Twitter Was Hacked
Chris Colfer is not leaving "Glee" despite rumors to the contrary. The Kurt Hummel depicter caused a buzz on Thursday, June 3 when his Twitter was suddenly updated with a shocking message which said he was fired from the FOX popular series.
"Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of GLEE. Explanations will come shortly...," the cryptic tweet read. His representative quickly clarified, "It's not true. His Twitter account has been hacked. He will indeed be back for the final season."
FOX also denied the rumor, "We've been alerted that Chris Colfer's twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season."
"Glee" has just wrapped the fifth season and is now heading for the sixth and final entry.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos