Chris Colfer Denies 'Glee' Departure, Says His Twitter Was Hacked
Chris Colfer is not leaving "Glee" despite rumors to the contrary. The Kurt Hummel depicter caused a buzz on Thursday, June 3 when his Twitter was suddenly updated with a shocking message which said he was fired from the FOX popular series.
"Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of GLEE. Explanations will come shortly...," the cryptic tweet read. His representative quickly clarified, "It's not true. His Twitter account has been hacked. He will indeed be back for the final season."
FOX also denied the rumor, "We've been alerted that Chris Colfer's twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season."
"Glee" has just wrapped the fifth season and is now heading for the sixth and final entry.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer