Chris Colfer Denies 'Glee' Departure, Says His Twitter Was Hacked
Chris Colfer is not leaving "Glee" despite rumors to the contrary. The Kurt Hummel depicter caused a buzz on Thursday, June 3 when his Twitter was suddenly updated with a shocking message which said he was fired from the FOX popular series.
"Due to personal issues, I have been let go from the cast of GLEE. Explanations will come shortly...," the cryptic tweet read. His representative quickly clarified, "It's not true. His Twitter account has been hacked. He will indeed be back for the final season."
FOX also denied the rumor, "We've been alerted that Chris Colfer's twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season."
"Glee" has just wrapped the fifth season and is now heading for the sixth and final entry.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory