Paparazzo Arrested for Allegedly Trespassing While Snapping Jennifer Aniston
A paparazzo was arrested for trespassing on Tuesday night, July 1, after overeagerly trying to take pictures of Jennifer Aniston at a popular celebrity eatery, Madeo Restaurant, in West Hollywood. The arrest was made after the restaurant reportedly placed a call to the West Hollywood police.
The paparazzo, who has not been identified, allegedly stepped onto private property to get a good snapshot of the 45-year-old actress while she was dining. The sherriffs detained the man in front of the venue.
Meanwhile, Aniston was seen taking a private exit via the restaurant's rear door. She then hopped onto a waiting car and left the scene, avoiding the ordeal.
In 2005, the "Cake" star filed a lawsuit against a paparazzo for using telephoto lens to take her topless photos inside her house.
When asked in an interview about what she would do if she could have a day without paparazzi, the actress responded, "Oh God, a day's not long enough, a day's not long enough... I would go into furnitures, I would go shopping. I'd go to the museums. I'd go to movies. I would go to dinner. I would you know, everything that you could squeeze into a day."
Aniston, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005, was back in Los Angeles after attending the premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" on June 23. She walked hand in hand with fiance Justin Theroux who stars on the new show, marking their first appearance as a couple since the Toronto Film Festival in September.
The couple started dating on the set of "Wanderlust" and have been engaged for two years.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest