Paparazzo Arrested for Allegedly Trespassing While Snapping Jennifer Aniston
A paparazzo was arrested for trespassing on Tuesday night, July 1, after overeagerly trying to take pictures of Jennifer Aniston at a popular celebrity eatery, Madeo Restaurant, in West Hollywood. The arrest was made after the restaurant reportedly placed a call to the West Hollywood police.
The paparazzo, who has not been identified, allegedly stepped onto private property to get a good snapshot of the 45-year-old actress while she was dining. The sherriffs detained the man in front of the venue.
Meanwhile, Aniston was seen taking a private exit via the restaurant's rear door. She then hopped onto a waiting car and left the scene, avoiding the ordeal.
In 2005, the "Cake" star filed a lawsuit against a paparazzo for using telephoto lens to take her topless photos inside her house.
When asked in an interview about what she would do if she could have a day without paparazzi, the actress responded, "Oh God, a day's not long enough, a day's not long enough... I would go into furnitures, I would go shopping. I'd go to the museums. I'd go to movies. I would go to dinner. I would you know, everything that you could squeeze into a day."
Aniston, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005, was back in Los Angeles after attending the premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" on June 23. She walked hand in hand with fiance Justin Theroux who stars on the new show, marking their first appearance as a couple since the Toronto Film Festival in September.
The couple started dating on the set of "Wanderlust" and have been engaged for two years.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son