Susan Sarandon and Jimmy Kimmel Recreate 'Thelma and Louise' Selfie
Susan Sarandon has just recreated a memorable scene from "Thelma & Louise". Appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday, July 2, she and Jimmy Kimmel recreated the classic selfie from the 1991 movie.
It's the show's host who suggested that they did a modern version of the scene, with an iPhone instead of an instant camera. Since Sarandon's co-star Geena Davis wasn't there, Kimmel stood in for Davis, wearing a long wig to resemble her character Thelma. He even prepared sunglasses and a scarf for Sarandon and a jacket for him.
After taking the photograph with his iPhone, the comedian shared the selfie on his Twitter page.
Sarandon visited the ABC late-night show to promote her new film "Tammy", which also stars Melissa McCarthy. The comedy movie will open in theaters across the nation on July 2.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung