Susan Sarandon and Jimmy Kimmel Recreate 'Thelma and Louise' Selfie
Susan Sarandon has just recreated a memorable scene from "Thelma & Louise". Appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday, July 2, she and Jimmy Kimmel recreated the classic selfie from the 1991 movie.
It's the show's host who suggested that they did a modern version of the scene, with an iPhone instead of an instant camera. Since Sarandon's co-star Geena Davis wasn't there, Kimmel stood in for Davis, wearing a long wig to resemble her character Thelma. He even prepared sunglasses and a scarf for Sarandon and a jacket for him.
After taking the photograph with his iPhone, the comedian shared the selfie on his Twitter page.
Sarandon visited the ABC late-night show to promote her new film "Tammy", which also stars Melissa McCarthy. The comedy movie will open in theaters across the nation on July 2.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour