Susan Sarandon and Jimmy Kimmel Recreate 'Thelma and Louise' Selfie
Susan Sarandon has just recreated a memorable scene from "Thelma & Louise". Appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday, July 2, she and Jimmy Kimmel recreated the classic selfie from the 1991 movie.
It's the show's host who suggested that they did a modern version of the scene, with an iPhone instead of an instant camera. Since Sarandon's co-star Geena Davis wasn't there, Kimmel stood in for Davis, wearing a long wig to resemble her character Thelma. He even prepared sunglasses and a scarf for Sarandon and a jacket for him.
After taking the photograph with his iPhone, the comedian shared the selfie on his Twitter page.
Sarandon visited the ABC late-night show to promote her new film "Tammy", which also stars Melissa McCarthy. The comedy movie will open in theaters across the nation on July 2.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?