Susan Sarandon and Jimmy Kimmel Recreate 'Thelma and Louise' Selfie
Susan Sarandon has just recreated a memorable scene from "Thelma & Louise". Appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday, July 2, she and Jimmy Kimmel recreated the classic selfie from the 1991 movie.
It's the show's host who suggested that they did a modern version of the scene, with an iPhone instead of an instant camera. Since Sarandon's co-star Geena Davis wasn't there, Kimmel stood in for Davis, wearing a long wig to resemble her character Thelma. He even prepared sunglasses and a scarf for Sarandon and a jacket for him.
After taking the photograph with his iPhone, the comedian shared the selfie on his Twitter page.
Sarandon visited the ABC late-night show to promote her new film "Tammy", which also stars Melissa McCarthy. The comedy movie will open in theaters across the nation on July 2.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?