Susan Sarandon and Jimmy Kimmel Recreate 'Thelma and Louise' Selfie
Susan Sarandon has just recreated a memorable scene from "Thelma & Louise". Appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday, July 2, she and Jimmy Kimmel recreated the classic selfie from the 1991 movie.
It's the show's host who suggested that they did a modern version of the scene, with an iPhone instead of an instant camera. Since Sarandon's co-star Geena Davis wasn't there, Kimmel stood in for Davis, wearing a long wig to resemble her character Thelma. He even prepared sunglasses and a scarf for Sarandon and a jacket for him.
After taking the photograph with his iPhone, the comedian shared the selfie on his Twitter page.
Sarandon visited the ABC late-night show to promote her new film "Tammy", which also stars Melissa McCarthy. The comedy movie will open in theaters across the nation on July 2.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed