Video: Lady GaGa Joins Tony Bennett Onstage at Montreal Jazz Festival
Lady GaGa made an unexpected appearance during Tony Bennett's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada earlier this week. Bennett had performed some of his songs at the event when he introduced the pop star, who later appeared onstage wearing a beaded white sequin gown with a white cape.
The two singers excited the crowd with the live performance of some tracks off their upcoming joint jazz album, "Cheek to Cheek". According to an audience member, the duo "sang a few duets together and some solos side by side."
"He sang 'Sophisticated Lady' to her and dedicated his song 'The Good Life' to 'my good friend Lady GaGa,' " the audience member told Page Six.
"Cheek to Cheek" has been pushed back several times. Initially planned to be released earlier this year, the record is now scheduled to arrive "later in 2014," Interscope has said. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album would be "the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service