Video: Lady GaGa Joins Tony Bennett Onstage at Montreal Jazz Festival
Lady GaGa made an unexpected appearance during Tony Bennett's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada earlier this week. Bennett had performed some of his songs at the event when he introduced the pop star, who later appeared onstage wearing a beaded white sequin gown with a white cape.
The two singers excited the crowd with the live performance of some tracks off their upcoming joint jazz album, "Cheek to Cheek". According to an audience member, the duo "sang a few duets together and some solos side by side."
"He sang 'Sophisticated Lady' to her and dedicated his song 'The Good Life' to 'my good friend Lady GaGa,' " the audience member told Page Six.
"Cheek to Cheek" has been pushed back several times. Initially planned to be released earlier this year, the record is now scheduled to arrive "later in 2014," Interscope has said. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album would be "the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent