Video: Lady GaGa Joins Tony Bennett Onstage at Montreal Jazz Festival
Lady GaGa made an unexpected appearance during Tony Bennett's set at the Montreal Jazz Festival in Canada earlier this week. Bennett had performed some of his songs at the event when he introduced the pop star, who later appeared onstage wearing a beaded white sequin gown with a white cape.
The two singers excited the crowd with the live performance of some tracks off their upcoming joint jazz album, "Cheek to Cheek". According to an audience member, the duo "sang a few duets together and some solos side by side."
"He sang 'Sophisticated Lady' to her and dedicated his song 'The Good Life' to 'my good friend Lady GaGa,' " the audience member told Page Six.
"Cheek to Cheek" has been pushed back several times. Initially planned to be released earlier this year, the record is now scheduled to arrive "later in 2014," Interscope has said. During her appearance at the festival, GaGa told the crowd that the album would be "the end of the beginning of my career."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media