Gwyneth Paltrow's Ex Donovan Leitch and Wife Divorcing
Gwyneth Paltrow's ex-boyfriend Donovan Leitch and his supermodel wife Kirsty Hume are in the process of getting divorced after more than 13 years of marriage. Kristy filed for divorce from his husband ten months after kissing photos of Donovan and Gwyneth emerged.
According to TMZ, the Scottish supermodel, who recently filed the papers to end her marriage, asked for a joint physical and legal custody of their 10-year-old daughter. The site also said that Kirsty did not intend to seek for spousal support.
Kirsty revealed that she and Donovan had been separated for three years. It backed up Donovan's previous statement which claimed he and his wife had already separated when he kissed Gwyneth at L.A. Dodgers game in September 2013.
Back in March, Donovan commented on the kissing photos, "I was just saying goodbye to her. It was purely innocent. We were sitting in the owner's box in front of 30,000 people with her two children right next to us. That isn't exactly the setting for a secret liaison. But the telephoto picture turned it into more. But it's her. Her life is constantly under surveillance."
The 46-year-old English actor previously claimed that he didn't have any relationship with the "Iron Man" actress, saying, "Gwyneth and I have always been close. I consider her to be one of my closest friends. We have tons of great friends in common."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'