Secondary Villains Rumored for 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" will have more than one villain if Latino-Review could be trusted. Aside from Lex Luthor who will be played by Jesse Eisenberg, at least three other villains will be included in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
According to the site, the possible secondary bad guys include serial killer Victor Zsasz, Lexcorp's PR executive Morgan Edge, and deadly assassin David Cain. Amanda Waller, a stern senator who doesn't trust Superman, is rumored making appearance as well.
While naming the possible additional enemies, the site shoots down previous rumors which suggested Metallo and The Joker would be in the upcoming superhero film.
"Dawn of Justice" will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, while Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal