Secondary Villains Rumored for 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" will have more than one villain if Latino-Review could be trusted. Aside from Lex Luthor who will be played by Jesse Eisenberg, at least three other villains will be included in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
According to the site, the possible secondary bad guys include serial killer Victor Zsasz, Lexcorp's PR executive Morgan Edge, and deadly assassin David Cain. Amanda Waller, a stern senator who doesn't trust Superman, is rumored making appearance as well.
While naming the possible additional enemies, the site shoots down previous rumors which suggested Metallo and The Joker would be in the upcoming superhero film.
"Dawn of Justice" will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, while Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis