Secondary Villains Rumored for 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" will have more than one villain if Latino-Review could be trusted. Aside from Lex Luthor who will be played by Jesse Eisenberg, at least three other villains will be included in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
According to the site, the possible secondary bad guys include serial killer Victor Zsasz, Lexcorp's PR executive Morgan Edge, and deadly assassin David Cain. Amanda Waller, a stern senator who doesn't trust Superman, is rumored making appearance as well.
While naming the possible additional enemies, the site shoots down previous rumors which suggested Metallo and The Joker would be in the upcoming superhero film.
"Dawn of Justice" will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, while Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage