Secondary Villains Rumored for 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" will have more than one villain if Latino-Review could be trusted. Aside from Lex Luthor who will be played by Jesse Eisenberg, at least three other villains will be included in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
According to the site, the possible secondary bad guys include serial killer Victor Zsasz, Lexcorp's PR executive Morgan Edge, and deadly assassin David Cain. Amanda Waller, a stern senator who doesn't trust Superman, is rumored making appearance as well.
While naming the possible additional enemies, the site shoots down previous rumors which suggested Metallo and The Joker would be in the upcoming superhero film.
"Dawn of Justice" will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, while Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed