Secondary Villains Rumored for 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" will have more than one villain if Latino-Review could be trusted. Aside from Lex Luthor who will be played by Jesse Eisenberg, at least three other villains will be included in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
According to the site, the possible secondary bad guys include serial killer Victor Zsasz, Lexcorp's PR executive Morgan Edge, and deadly assassin David Cain. Amanda Waller, a stern senator who doesn't trust Superman, is rumored making appearance as well.
While naming the possible additional enemies, the site shoots down previous rumors which suggested Metallo and The Joker would be in the upcoming superhero film.
"Dawn of Justice" will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, while Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24